Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'Jones confirms Bellamy interest'. What about us?

Much as i would not like to see any player injured especially one who gave so much to City, it would serve them right if he spent much of the season out injured and Cardiff still had to pay his wages and the tax and NI on it.

There needs to be some serious investigations into how some clubs can rack up huge debts, not pay the govt what is due and then spend another fortune on a player they cannot afford. No other business would get away with it.

It''s time HMRC brought a club to liquidation!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"]"Bellamy to Cardiff on 6 month loan"

"And Sky Sports News are reporting Cardiff boss Dave Jones has told them there has been no contact between them and Manchester City about Bellamy."

http://www.teamtalk.com/cardiff-city/6315490/Bell-s-Cardiff-link-wide-of-mark

Yet more unfounded jibberish from Bly! Should have been added to his "yawn" thread! [/quote]So you would believe that would you?

Bound to tell everyone he is after him isn''t he![/quote]You''re saying Jones is a liar then Buttles?[/quote]I am saying ,like most managers,agents etc, "economical with the truth"

There have been quotes before,like "never heard of him" to be signed a week later.

Why do people who push for an answer expect then to get a truthful one.

Might be fact, might not. Are you saying Murdoch is liar then Lapp?[/quote]You''re trying to put words in my mouth now Buttles. The only thing I have said is, Bly''s "Bellamy to Cardiff on 6 month loan" appears to be untrue. I don''t really see why you are defending him. Couldn''t be anything to do with Cluck declaring he was going to re-form the "Purists" could it? [^o)]

[/quote]

Heel hound!!

Not defending Bly but you do seem keen to always get at him justified or not.

Never been a Puritan always liked the looks of the Cavalairs myself![;)]

[/quote]

Lappy, Lappy, Lappy, my quote (repeat quote) in the OP was from Sporting Life. Go check it.

Then toddle back to your corner, turn on your telly and watch Craig signing for Cardiff. as you''ve yet again shown that you''re not ready to rumble with the big boys.

OTBC

I think some people on this forum need to calm down a little. Yes Bellamy is a good player, but it takes more than one man to make a team. All talk of Cardiff being certainties to win this league seems to be a bit hysterical. Anyway, we didn''t exactly walk the league when he played for us, did we?I agree entirely with the points made about finances though - Cardiff should be made to clear all their debts before even being allowed back into the transfer (or loan) market, and demoted if they cant do so.

I didn''t like Bellamy whilst he was here but having heard his very honest interview last week, finding out that he has out of his own pocket set up that very worthwhile charity abroad and now that he''s dropped to the champiohsip to help his home team get promoted , I''ve seen him in a different light.

Cardiff with Koumas, Chopra, Bellamy and Boothroyd should be a strong force.

I would personally rather see Bellamy on loan at Carra playing football for us for a season, than recently appointed Directioneer Mr Fry, ''Twittering'' and ''ambassador-ising'' for our club....It''s going to take considerable time for Stephen to ''get things in motion'' and we aren''t guaranteed sterling success - even with his much publicised appointment....

As much as I''m a fan of Stephen Fry.....I''d much rather have Bellers here representing us on the pitch.....I guarantee that Bellers would fill those recently fitted extra seats, regardless of who our opposition are, and it will be for every game, week in and week out....

There would also be a guaranteed larger away following wishing to see Bellers when we are playing away.

Unfortunately Stephen, on one of his rare appearance and sittings in the Director''s box - won''t put extra fans in those new seats....There are still seats available for his ''Evening with Stephen Event'' on September 18th....Those who are pleased with his appointment, why aren''t you splashing out £75 quid to support him?

Anyone who wouldn''t love to see Craig Bellamy back in a Canary shirt, running with the ball, torturing and attacking the opposition with pace, aggression and flair.....need to return their season tickets - and then go and join the Women''s Institute or a Model Railway club....

Including those with futile and pathetic excuses for not wishing Bellamy to wear the Canary shirt again.....You can knit one purl one, or bake some nice Victoria sponge with real cream....while watching the scale model of the Mallard - chugging around on your dining room table.

See what damage Bellamy does for Cardiff....and they already have a decent strike-force...He''s in his prime and has been more than a success everywhere he''s played... He is a loose cannon at times, but when he''s going to be up against potato pop guns....No contest! 

Yeah, I''m actually olive green with envy that Bellers has gone to Cardiff....What true Norwich fan, wouldn''t be?

I bet there''s a large majority of Man City fans, shaking their heads in disbelief....

And if Bellers was at this club.....I''d even pay without complaint, £3.00 for a paper cup of tepid pi$$y coffee....

[quote user="whoareyou"]

Much as i would not like to see any player injured especially one who gave so much to City, it would serve them right if he spent much of the season out injured and Cardiff still had to pay his wages and the tax and NI on it.

There needs to be some serious investigations into how some clubs can rack up huge debts, not pay the govt what is due and then spend another fortune on a player they cannot afford. No other business would get away with it.

[/quote]

I agree, I don''t think it''s on that Cardiff have all these outstanding debts to the HMRC as well as football creditors and go and fork out a reported £45k a week on one players wages

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="whoareyou"]

[/quote] I agree, I don''t think it''s on that Cardiff have all these outstanding debts to the HMRC as well as football creditors and go and fork out a reported £45k a week on one players wages[/quote]

You don''t believe they are paying his wages do you?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

OTBC

[/quote]

Indeed! Where''s that venturing spirit that gained us Huckerby against all the odds as you mentioned in your earlier post. Did all that ambition leave alongside that ambitious quartet of Worthington, Skipper, Munby and Doncaster[:^)]

To be honest, I think Man. City shouldn''t have been allowed to do this. It was likely there were Premiership clubs more than interested in signing him. They have stated they did not want him to join a rival, that''s anti-competitive. It''s like in a relationship, I don''t want to be with you, but, you can''t be with anyone else either! It''s wrong of City. Oh well, good luck Bellars, was terrific last season, shame he''s been treated this way.

SP

I''d have Bellamy back in a flash. But since he''s gone to Cardiff, I hope they mess up royally, come 7th and go into liquidation and pay back the money they owe to the public (goes for Portsmouth as well).

NEVER!

WE''RE DOOMED I TELL YE!......DOOMED! [:''(][:''(][:''(] ......

That Cardiff manager Dave Jones is a bare-faced liar!....

He said it wasn''t true!.....

I''m sure HMRc are watching with interest and the first month that Cardiff''s payment is late, they will be knocking on the door threatening another winding up order.

It really does need one club to go bust before all of football ends up on the sh*t heap. 

Foregt about envy and all that crap, it''s morally and probably legally wrong for Cardiff to be allowed to do this.

Every person who loses their job through government cuts should look at the likes of Portsmouth and Cardiff with anger!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I would personally rather see Bellamy on loan at Carra playing football for us for a season, than recently appointed Directioneer Mr Fry, ''Twittering'' and ''ambassador-ising'' for our club....It''s going to take considerable time for Stephen to ''get things in motion'' and we aren''t guaranteed sterling success - even with his much publicised appointment....

As much as I''m a fan of Stephen Fry.....I''d much rather have Bellers here representing us on the pitch.....I guarantee that Bellers would fill those recently fitted extra seats, regardless of who our opposition are, and it will be for every game, week in and week out....

There would also be a guaranteed larger away following wishing to see Bellers when we are playing away.

Unfortunately Stephen, on one of his rare appearance and sittings in the Director''s box - won''t put extra fans in those new seats....There are still seats available for his ''Evening with Stephen Event'' on September 18th....Those who are pleased with his appointment, why aren''t you splashing out £75 quid to support him?

Anyone who wouldn''t love to see Craig Bellamy back in a Canary shirt, running with the ball, torturing and attacking the opposition with pace, aggression and flair.....need to return their season tickets - and then go and join the Women''s Institute or a Model Railway club....

Including those with futile and pathetic excuses for not wishing Bellamy to wear the Canary shirt again.....You can knit one purl one, or bake some nice Victoria sponge with real cream....while watching the scale model of the Mallard - chugging around on your dining room table.

See what damage Bellamy does for Cardiff....and they already have a decent strike-force...He''s in his prime and has been more than a success everywhere he''s played... He is a loose cannon at times, but when he''s going to be up against potato pop guns....No contest! 

Yeah, I''m actually olive green with envy that Bellers has gone to Cardiff....What true Norwich fan, wouldn''t be?

I bet there''s a large majority of Man City fans, shaking their heads in disbelief....

And if Bellers was at this club.....I''d even pay without complaint, £3.00 for a paper cup of tepid pi$$y coffee....

[/quote]The two things are in no way linked though. Its not like someone gave us a choice between Stephen Fry and Craig Bellamy and we went for Fry. The only club that Bellamy would be dropping divisions for is Cardiff, they are his boyhood club who he has always wanted to play for. Possibly if they were not interested we might have been able to tempt him back but in this situation we had no chance, even if we offered him every penny we had.

[quote user="whoareyou"]

Every person who loses their job through government cuts should look at the likes of Portsmouth and Cardiff with anger!

[/quote]

But it''s more important Jay Boothroyd and John Utaka get all their monies!!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="whoareyou"]

[/quote] I agree, I don''t think it''s on that Cardiff have all these outstanding debts to the HMRC as well as football creditors and go and fork out a reported £45k a week on one players wages[/quote]

You don''t believe they are paying his wages do you?

[/quote]

No, I doubt they are but they must have to contribute in some way, however small.

Regardless, I still don''t see how the powers of football are allowing Cardiff to sign players when they still have unpaid transfer fees to other clubs. It just seems a bit cock-eyed to me.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]
The two things are in no way linked though. Its not like someone gave us a choice between Stephen Fry and Craig Bellamy and we went for Fry. The only club that Bellamy would be dropping divisions for is Cardiff, they are his boyhood club who he has always wanted to play for. Possibly if they were not interested we might have been able to tempt him back but in this situation we had no chance, even if we offered him every penny we had.
[/quote]

Not linked, I concur....

I was just being hyper-pathetical...

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Got to agree with who are you. Directors of any other business that spent money like this when technically insolvent would be facing a prison sentence.[/quote]

It''s a criminal offence but for some reason football club directors always get away with it.

It''s totally and utterly wrong! Why is it allowed to happen?

Bellamy''s always struck me as a bit of a brainless thug, but I genuinely think over the past few years, he''s calmed down and got his head screwed on properly.

This is not only shown by the charity work, but other things as well.

Conincidentally, this has also arguably seen his best football, and he''s got better and better as time has passed.

Cardiff have got a good Premiership player. Great signing.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

NEVER!

WE''RE DOOMED I TELL YE!......DOOMED! [:''(][:''(][:''(] ......

That Cardiff manager Dave Jones is a bare-faced liar!....

He said it wasn''t true!.....

[/quote]

[Y]

OTBC

The Premier league is coming to us! Looking forward to him sh*tting on our defence.