Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'Jones confirms Bellamy interest'. What about us?

''Cardiff boss Dave Jones confirmed his interest in signing Craig Bellamy after his side''s victory at Derby today - but admitted the Bluebirds are outsiders to land the Manchester City forward.

Bellamy is set to leave City and earlier this week he refused to rule out a move to Cardiff, his hometown club.''

Could we also at least publically declare an interest, please?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Remember that we found a way to get in Darren Huckerby (from Manchester City!) against the odds, so..........

Are the current powers that be up to it?

Tell him that we love him and want him to fire us into that ''promised land''. Then take it from there. He can only say no (and I luv u 2).

OTBC

Would be harsh on Chris Martin, assume he is the one getting dropped.... And also, if that would happen, I cant se Jackson getting to play alot...That would be 600k-1mill waste of money...

dont be so sure that its impossible, as he said recently that if he is dropped by man city that he could give up football altogether

I reckon if he did come back to Norwich, the senior squad members wouldn''t lock him in the team bus toilet - like they did when he was just a wee footballin'' snapperwhipper....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

''Cardiff boss Dave Jones confirmed his interest in signing Craig Bellamy after his side''s victory at Derby today - but admitted the Bluebirds are outsiders to land the Manchester City forward.

Bellamy is set to leave City and earlier this week he refused to rule out a move to Cardiff, his hometown club.''

Remember that we found a way to get in Darren Huckerby (from Manchester City!) against the odds, so..........

Tell him that we love him and want him to fire us into that ''promised land''. Then take it from there. He can only say no (and I luv u 2).

OTBC

[/quote]

Huckerby was on 20k a week at Man City, Bellamy is on 90k a week.

He will not be going to Cardiff anyway, so certainly won''t be coming here.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Huckerby was on 20k a week at Man City, Bellamy is on 90k a week.

He will not be going to Cardiff anyway, so certainly won''t be coming here.

[/quote]

I think Bellers would be aware that if he were to drop to Fulham, or even further into the Championship he would have to take a major wage cut.

He has said in the past that he regrets leaving Norwich when he did but we have no chance of getting him back now,i think he will go back to Celtic on loan and then maybe join Cardiff,he will be awesome in the championship if his ego lets him.

How much did we get for Bellers when he went to Coventry?..... I seem to remember that the extension thingy on the rear of the Barclay, went up rather sharpish after he went...

Who said he would a) want to come back here and b) want to play Championship football. he is clearly good enough for the Premiership.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]How much did we get for Bellers when he went to Coventry?..... I seem to remember that the extension thingy on the rear of the Barclay, went up rather sharpish after he went...[/quote]

£6.5 million i believe.

I think Mr Fry will have to sell a few more books on how to write poetry for us to afford Bellamy''s £95,000 a week wages.

[quote user="king canary"]While it would be nice, if it came to a strait choice between us and Cardiff he is going to choose Cardiff.
[/quote]Yeah, but we have Mr Fry now don''t you know.[:S]

Cant see Bellamy moving to championship anyway. As he proved last season he is still a fantastic premier league player and dont see why he isnt in man citys 25 man squad.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]He''s reported as saying he doesn''t want to

play Division Three football next season.

6 month loan deal to Cardiff, to be announced tomorrow, according to talkSport.

The thought of him running at Nelson and Ward fills me with utter terror...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

it doesn''t me.. hows that knee of Craig''s again?
[/quote]

You must be ''you know'' who in disguise.

Thought you''d retired.

[:O]

OTBC

Bellers will go to Cardiff on a 5 month loan agreement.

He will be made Captain..

Man City will stump up the majority of his wages.

He lives 5 minutes from the ground.

Question is ??? Cardiff were close to goin into admin so is Bellers takin a pay cut ??? A massive pay cut

[quote user="Vinny"]Bellers will go to Cardiff on a 5 month loan agreement.

He will be made Captain..

Man City will stump up the majority of his wages.

He lives 5 minutes from the ground.

Question is ??? Cardiff were close to goin into admin so is Bellers takin a pay cut ??? A massive pay cut[/quote]Not if Man City are paying the majority of his wages, no.  They might pay 80%, Cardiff 20%.  Still equals 100% for Bell end.

I think you have answered you own question, when you said Man City will stump up the majority of his wages. I expect Cardiff to cash in on Chopra now though as the scum where sniffing round him and they`ll probably pay silly money

It''s crazy, he was player of the season in the PL last season IMO. Was sensational for City. Now he''s having to drop to the Championship to get 1st team football.