Sign in to follow this  
Jarrold Lad

Does Norwich Still Have a Firm?

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Bowgy"]Shouting Not Laughing.

do you wanna get on the wrong side of the firm? you will have the whole of n+p afta yu
[/quote]

You look like Danny Dyers younger, chavvier, more annoying little oik of a brother........... [8-)]
[/quote]

Don''t want to get on the wrong side of Bowgy, he''s one of NHS''s top boys.

[quote user="Bowgy"]Oh thanks Hmm [^o)]you do know im only messing about with the firm bit dont you?[/quote]You were?? Oh, thank god for that. I started getting panicky that I''d ''mugged off'' one of the NHS top boys.........I was only having a bubble.......

I''d heard rumours of the Inter Village Firm (IVF to those in the know) being formed in the late eighties, early nineties.

[quote user="Bryan Badonde"]I belive there the Norwich Hit Squad? Are they still active ect ? If you know anything Id be interested to know . Ps just got some nice fred perry stuff yesterday ;) .[/quote]

Word of advice -  forget about the Fred Perry.  Put on your best fake burberry cap,get on a number 26 or 27 bus and say ''Woodcock Road" to the driver. When you get to your destination, cross the road and spend a couple of hours sitting on the bench outside the Co-op on Aylsham Road. There you will find enough 13 year old chavs trying to look hard in front of their mates to start your own crew. You should fit in nicely. 

[quote user="Chewbacca"]I''d heard rumours of the Inter Village Firm (IVF to those in the know) being formed in the late eighties, early nineties.[/quote]

...and there was me thinking it was fertility treatment. [:S]

[quote user="Bryan Badonde"]No Im not a wannabe just wondered thats all . And I do and giveing the away fans greif is a bonus :) . Just getting dressed up in Fred Perry or some Lyle And Scott is what its about being a casual .[/quote]

Blimey, what a complete moron

I  am member of the Handsworth Birmingham branch of the NHS Yep I dont  live  very  far  from the local  hostpital  lol

[quote user="Jarrold Lad "]

Sarcasm Is a concept you may Grasp one day .

[/quote]Sarcasm is also something that complete idiots claim after they have been repeatedly ridiculed for posting something stupid...

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]How old are you ? ''Posative'' Lol. If you had half a brain cell which we have already established that you don''t you''d atleast know how to spell.[/quote]

16 tops at a guess

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Come on, be serious. If you was to join the firm you''d have to sit in the snake pit as it''s full of rejects like you.

Disclaimer: Not everyone who sits in the snake pit is a reject just a selected few.[/quote]

So your saying im a reject for sitting in the snake pit.... Go F**k yourself, grow some Bol***ks try sitting in there.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Come on, be serious. If you was to join the firm you''d have to sit in the snake pit as it''s full of rejects like you.

Disclaimer: Not everyone who sits in the snake pit is a reject just a selected few.[/quote]

Go Wash Your Mouth Out - where do you sit then exactly?? Too scared too say sitting behind your keyboard??

The new Stephen Fry possee will be singing...."We''re gonna get our f***in nheads kicked in"......."Come over here if you think you''re gay enough"......or.... "We''ll see you all outside in the public toilets" etc..........or even.... "In your Liverpool bums".

[quote user="Cluck"]The new Stephen Fry possee will be singing....

"We''re gonna get our f***in nheads kicked in".......

"Come over here if you think you''re gay enough"......

or.... "We''ll see you all outside in the public toilets" etc..........

or even.... "In your Liverpool bums".
[/quote]

You and your fantasies Cluck, behave, it''s a family forum! Much like our club! That grinds your gears does it not? [;)]

[quote user="hogesar"]

[quote user="Cluck"]The new Stephen Fry possee will be singing...."We''re gonna get our f***in nheads kicked in"......."Come over here if you think you''re gay enough"......or.... "We''ll see you all outside in the public toilets" etc..........or even.... "In your Liverpool bums".[/quote]

You and your fantasies Cluck, behave, it''s a family forum! Much like our club! That grinds your gears does it not? [;)]

[/quote]Sniggers.......Grind sounds like be-hind (bottom bits)....and gears rhymes with queers......Saucebox   [:$]

What a pathetic thread, but whilst on topic, I have heard of a bunch of raucous fans who were called the Yarmouth Boot Boys who attended games many years ago. However, this whole "firm" business is a load of tosh and should be left to Italian thugs and Leeds or Milwall chavs etc.