Sign in to follow this  
Jarrold Lad

Does Norwich Still Have a Firm?

I belive there the Norwich Hit Squad? Are they still active ect ? If you know anything Id be interested to know . Ps just got some nice fred perry stuff yesterday ;) .

No Im not a wannabe just wondered thats all . And I do and giveing the away fans greif is a bonus :) . Just getting dressed up in Fred Perry or some Lyle And Scott is what its about being a casual .

I guess the closest we got were those thugs who caused some trouble in Leicester a couple of years back. I seem to recall one of them threw a brick or something concrete which landed near a little kid. I am proud of the behaviour of our supporters and if we ever take some of the muppets clubs like Leeds do on away days that would be immensely sad.

Norwich City Clowns   You wanna be a crew member of da City Firm?.....

Contact either of these two.....A word of caution, they don''t recruit or take on lily-livered lightweights or wannabees....

Only the tuff an'' really tasty hardcore - and those who are serious, need apply!

Judging by Thorpe Canary''s signature and some of the girls at the last few Norwich matches I would say Norwich certainly does have some nice things of a "firm" nature wandering around. Maybe tyou should spend your time lookign for that kind of firm ratehr than the idiots your on about.

Davo

[quote user="First Wizard"]Is this the most silliest thead on the internet?[:S][/quote]

No, Wiz; it''s the mostest silly thread. [;)]

[quote user="Bowgy"]You can only join a firm when you have a picture of yourself giving player abuse in your signature
[/quote]

But in yours it looks like you''re laughing at the same time. [;)]

[quote user="Bowgy"]Shouting Not Laughing.do you wanna get on the wrong side of the firm? you will have the whole of n+p afta yu [/quote]You look like Danny Dyers younger, chavvier, more annoying little oik of a brother........... [8-)]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Bowgy"]Shouting Not Laughing.

do you wanna get on the wrong side of the firm? you will have the whole of n+p afta yu
[/quote]

You look like Danny Dyers younger, chavvier, more annoying little oik of a brother........... [8-)]
[/quote]He doesn''t actually look like that though. [:p]