Sign in to follow this  
the duke of norfolk

Sky Sports. Anderew Surman £1.2 million.

I do''nt know if anyone else has noticed this or maybe even brought this up.On Sky Sports news they have details of the players that Premier clubs have brought in and got rid of. When Wolves come up its says Andrew Surman, Norwich, £1.2 million.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Yeah he cost us that much, but they owed us money on the Shacks deal so it was more like 600k[Y][/quote]If we''re to go by the words of Darel Russell it would seem to be more like a million.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Surman is class and if he flourishes under Lambert we will have some player![/quote]Exactly! Plus, he is only like 23 or something so has a long, successful career ahead of him. [:)]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Yeah he cost us that much, but they owed us money on the Shacks deal so it was more like 600k[Y]
[/quote]

They got the bad end of the deal there then. They ferried Shacks out on loan to Donny after about 3 months

Ah but, on the same Sky table, Wolves apparently got £500K for Shackell.  And Shackell is now club captain for donny, so Donny think they have got a good palyer in him.  I still say if he had been retained we would not have gone down, but there again what do I know!

Yeah I just looked. He went to Barnsley in May. He''s captain there though.

My apologies Duke Of Norfolk. We seem to have gone off the point here haha[:-*]

[quote user="I am an Apple"]It seems to me like people are complaining that we are actually spending big...
[/quote]

Course not. He''ll be worth every penny once he finds his feet. Simo Jackson will be worth the 600k I''m sure.

I''m glad to see figures next to new signings rather than FREE, FREE, FREE

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Yeah he cost us that much, but they owed us money on the Shacks deal so it was more like 600k[Y][/quote]He still cost us £1.2m. The Shack money is still money the club has budgeted to recieve. While we only gave Wolves 600k out of our coffers its still £1.2m of NCFC''s money.

[quote user="Canary1902"]

[quote user="I am an Apple"]It seems to me like people are complaining that we are actually spending big...
[/quote]

Course not. He''ll be worth every penny once he finds his feet. Simo Jackson will be worth the 600k I''m sure.

I''m glad to see figures next to new signings rather than FREE, FREE, FREE

[/quote]

And much better than LOAN, LOAN, LOAN, LOAN..