Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Report from Scunthorpe by Team Fanny Magnet

Most of the rest of us just ignore your desperately unfunny tedium.Oh, I hope you come back with one of your devastatingly funny put downs about how I don''t currently have employment.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Most of the rest of us just ignore your desperately unfunny tedium.

Oh, I hope you come back with one of your devastatingly funny put downs about how I don''t currently have employment.

[:)]
[/quote]

You look like Ben Stiller.....Stiller not gorra job....

...LOL! [;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I am really looking forward to the Team Fanny Magnet report for the game away to Middlesbrough[;)][/quote]Lol, I don''t actually go to many away games, so it won''t be a regular thing. I am actually thinking about taking my kids to the Boro game though, but we''ll name our team something else.[:)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="morty"]Most of the rest of us just ignore your desperately unfunny tedium.

Oh, I hope you come back with one of your devastatingly funny put downs about how I don''t currently have employment.

[:)]
[/quote]

You look like Ben Stiller.....Stiller not gorra job....

...LOL! [;)]

[/quote]

Sorry about the lol....It''s just not me....

[;)][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I am really looking forward to the Team Fanny Magnet report for the game away to Middlesbrough[;)][/quote]

Rest assured myself and other representatives of team FM will be in attendance on 3rd January.I managed 17 away games last season including Hartlepool.Carlisle,Bristol Rovers and Poulton so distance is not a problem which i assume you are suggesting[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[;)][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I am really looking forward to the Team Fanny Magnet report for the game away to Middlesbrough[;)][/quote]

Rest assured myself and other representatives of team FM will be in attendance on 3rd January.I managed 17 away games last season including Hartlepool.Carlisle,Bristol Rovers and Poulton so distance is not a problem which i assume you are suggesting[:P]

[/quote]

No, not at all, I was referring to the delightful *ahem* totty of Middlesbrough.  Middlesbrough is under 50 miles down the road from me, so I might even be in attnedance.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

No, not at all, I was referring to the delightful *ahem* totty of Middlesbrough.  Middlesbrough is under 50 miles down the road from me, so I might even be in attnedance.

[/quote]

Oh i see,that went right over my head i am afraid.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh i see,that went right over my head i am afraid.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

[/quote]

Talking of which Tilly the barmaid last night left Nutty in the shade as well as most of the bottles!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Talking of which Tilly the barmaid last night left Nutty in the shade as well as most of the bottles!

[/quote]

I thought she was nicking water melons and hiding them inside her top so as not to be caught.

A meeting is being called of the founder members of Team Fanny Magnet as i received a phone call yesterday from someone asking that if there was ever a spare seat available could she be considered....oh bugger i mean could they be considered. Too late it looks as though i have given the game away.Let me just say it was not Kathy but i cannot say anymore other than Gazza beware.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]A meeting is being called of the founder members of Team Fanny Magnet as i received a phone call yesterday from someone asking that if there was ever a spare seat available could she be considered....oh bugger i mean could they be considered. Too late it looks as though i have given the game away.Let me just say it was not Kathy but i cannot say anymore other than Gazza beware.[/quote]

Kathy has already conceded that there will be no room for her with Team Fridge Magnet this season. Looks like there will consequently be a gap in the market and I think Team Totty will soon be making its debut on the green and yellow road.

I was only a guest star in the team, and won''t get to many away games this season, or ones I do get to I shall be taking the junior mortys.Looks like there may be a place up for grabs on the team.[:)]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]A meeting is being called of the founder members of Team Fanny Magnet as i received a phone call yesterday from someone asking that if there was ever a spare seat available could she be considered....oh bugger i mean could they be considered. Too late it looks as though i have given the game away.Let me just say it was not Kathy but i cannot say anymore other than Gazza beware.[/quote]

Kathy has already conceded that there will be no room for her with Team Fridge Magnet this season. Looks like there will consequently be a gap in the market and I think Team Totty will soon be making its debut on the green and yellow road.

[/quote]

Which one of them''s Randy......

The dirty dawg[H]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]hahaha we look forward to seeing it.  I am sure it will put a smile on our faces in one way or another???