Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Report from Scunthorpe by Team Fanny Magnet

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m so in trouble with Tilly when he reads this.[:$][/quote]

Surprised you have time to post on here Morty,i thought you would be busy having text sex with the nieghbour[:)][:D][:P][;)]

[/quote]Not while the footy is on the telly.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m so in trouble with Tilly when he reads this.

[:$]
[/quote]

Surprised you have time to post on here Morty,i thought you would be busy having text sex with the nieghbour[:)][:D][:P][;)]

[/quote]

Not while the footy is on the telly.

[;)]
[/quote]

Ohhhhh are you cyber sexing with a neighbour?  Hope it''s female lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m so in trouble with Tilly when he reads this.

[:$]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not while the footy is on the telly.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

He is preying on a very vunerable emotionally distressed young lady and he thinks a few saucy texts and inviting her in for a glass of wine in order that she pours her heart out to him will make her succumb to his charms.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]He is preying on a very vunerable emotionally distressed young lady........[/quote]She must be a WBA supporter then! [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="manchesteryellow"]Should have gone to the Berkeley. £1.78 for Sam Smiths lager. What a day![/quote]Sounds good! [Y]You would never believe that it was Tangible Fixed Assets idea for us to meet at The Old Farmhouse would you???Oh and you are quite right Morty, we most definitely went there and back in a Silver VW.[/quote]

Now that is one person who I can''t picture what he looks, obvious really as I have never met him, but I think you know what I mean, going off his name, I have no idea what a Tangible Fixed Assets looks like. 

[/quote]I just picture an Excel Spreadsheet...[/quote]I''d liken him to a young Clint Eastwood actually....[/quote]I thought it was Danny Devito playing The Penguin with his trusty brolly??? [:^)]

[quote user="Kathy"]My phone''s broken luckily.[/quote]We believe you, thousands wouldn''t... you keep avoiding Gazza & Tilly''s recent activity question Kathy! [:#]I''m going in disguise on Saturday.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m so in trouble with Tilly when he reads this.[:$][/quote]

[/quote]Not while the footy is on the telly.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]

He is preying on a very vunerable emotionally distressed young lady and he thinks a few saucy texts and inviting her in for a glass of wine in order that she pours her heart out to him will make her succumb to his charms.

[/quote]As we kept telling him though Tilly - he better be quick to pounce, before some other dirty beggar does!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Not while the footy is on the telly.[;)][/quote]I thought you told us that you were good at multi-tasking Morty???

Just wondered, who was the driver of the Fanny Magnet-mobile? Smudge''s brother I am guessing?

Fanny magnet team

Gazza - Yes

Smudger - Maybe

Morty - Could be

Tilly - Oh Dear

[quote user="cityangel"]

Fanny magnet team

Gazza - Yes

Smudger - Maybe

Morty - Could be

Tilly - Oh Dear

[/quote]

I think you could live to regret this post CA.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Fanny magnet team

Gazza - Yes

Smudger - Maybe

Morty - Could be

Tilly - Oh Dear

[/quote]

Be careful,be very very careful else Tilly might just have to respond[;)]

[quote user="morty"]

Tilly fell asleep on the way home.

[/quote]

That''s what happens when you become older.

Did you give him his Horlicks before you left? [|-)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="morty"]Tilly fell asleep on the way home.

[/quote]

That''s what happens when you become older.

Did you give him his Horlicks before you left? [|-)]

[/quote]No, but a few pints of wifebeater seemed to have the same effect.[:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

Fanny magnet team

Gazza - Yes

Smudger - Maybe

Morty - Could be

Tilly - Oh Dear

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you two don''t stop bickering you can both sit on the naughty step![:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

Fanny magnet team

Gazza - Yes

Smudger - Maybe

Morty - Could be

Tilly - Oh Dear

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you two don''t stop bickering you can both sit on the naughty step![:D]

[/quote]Or get a room and be done with it.[;)]

Not sure whether to enter this debate or not?!

First of all to the poster who claims I drive a Vectra, no way Jose would the TFM driver really drive these 4 fine specimens around in a Vauxhall?!.  Remember its all about image!

Couple of other questions on the thread...

Kathy - We never got your answer on your activeness?

CA - What did the yes refer to?!?! 

Good day had by all although no sign of any eastern delights for the boys to feast their eyes on although Morty & Tilly were resting theres most of the day! ;0)

PS. And especially for Tilly, "Remember the Sat Nav is always right!"

Shame that the ''Team Fanny Magnet,'' have the same ''magnetic like poles'' as the large majority of females.....Thus, repelling the fanny - that they are so desperately trying to attract......

It speaks volumes that Team Fanny Magnet''s exploits get a full 8 page (so far)  of Pink un viewers reading about their exploits in Scunny, whereas Legend Hucks only has a handful of comments! Maybe you should invite Mr H on your next Jolly Boys Outing!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I''m gutted I couldn''t make it so Can you lot stop rubbing it in!?![/quote]

This seems to being getting a regular habit with you CUSDP.Some would say that you are under the thumb and i am sorry to tell you that there are currently no vacancies in Team Fanny Magnet.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I''m gutted I couldn''t make it so Can you lot stop rubbing it in!?![/quote]

This seems to being getting a regular habit with you CUSDP.Some would say that you are under the thumb and i am sorry to tell you that there are currently no vacancies in Team Fanny Magnet.[;)]

[/quote]There''s a spare seat in my Team Anus Magnet if anyone is interested. Just me and Stephen cumming so far......

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Christ, if you lot are the team it would appear to be more of a Manny Fag Net... ;-)[/quote]

And you sound just like a Naggy Fan.....Mate.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Christ, if you lot are the team it would appear to be more of a Manny Fag Net... ;-)[/quote]

[/quote]The harder you try, the less funny you are.You must have tried really hard with this one.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

The harder you try, the less funny you are.

You must have tried really hard with this one.

[/quote]

Oh, there you are....Hello! You seem to be the only one that doesn''t like my post?

Well, if it gets a rise out of you (most probably a small rise in your case li''l chopper) it suits me....I''ll play along - as long as you want to single me out and vent your frustration....I can cope...

How hard are you trying to get a bigger rise?

Carry on trying to belittle.....whilst you, just continue, to be little....

Crack on.....and keep that li''l pecker up....

How did the courgette in the wrestling trunkies go down....Or, did a small gherkin suffice?

Whether folk read my posts don''t bother me either way?....I''m having fun!......You don''t seem to be having fun?

Has someone upset you?   I do hope it''s not me.....?

I do enjoy your posts....You''re funny. Funny Mister Chopster....Oh yes you are!