Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Report from Scunthorpe by Team Fanny Magnet

[quote user="manchesteryellow"]Should have gone to the Berkeley. £1.78 for Sam Smiths lager. What a day![/quote]Sounds good! [Y]You would never believe that it was Tangible Fixed Assets idea for us to meet at The Old Farmhouse would you???Oh and you are quite right Morty, we most definitely went there and back in a Silver VW.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Who''s is the Vectra?[/quote]

No ones, its a Golf lol.
[/quote]

Bollox, how much have you been drinking Mortimer?

[/quote]

A pretty reasonable amount, though I''m pretty sure Smudger''s bro drove us there in a Golf lol.
[/quote]

I''m just kidding, just looked a bit like the back of Vectra. 

Did you have any banter with the Scunny fans?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="manchesteryellow"]Should have gone to the Berkeley. £1.78 for Sam Smiths lager. What a day!
[/quote]

Sounds good! [Y]

You would never believe that it was Tangible Fixed Assets idea for us to meet at The Old Farmhouse would you???

Oh and you are quite right Morty, we most definitely went there and back in a Silver VW.
[/quote]

Now that is one person who I can''t picture what he looks, obvious really as I have never met him, but I think you know what I mean, going off his name, I have no idea what a Tangible Fixed Assets looks like. 

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Who''s is the Vectra?[/quote]No ones, its a Golf lol.[/quote]

Bollox, how much have you been drinking Mortimer?

[/quote]A pretty reasonable amount, though I''m pretty sure Smudger''s bro drove us there in a Golf lol.[/quote]

I''m just kidding, just looked a bit like the back of Vectra. 

Did you have any banter with the Scunny fans?

[/quote]None whatsoever, they didn''t even really sing much. Really odd little ground (see my pics a few pages back)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="manchesteryellow"]Should have gone to the Berkeley. £1.78 for Sam Smiths lager. What a day![/quote]Sounds good! [Y]You would never believe that it was Tangible Fixed Assets idea for us to meet at The Old Farmhouse would you???Oh and you are quite right Morty, we most definitely went there and back in a Silver VW.[/quote]

Now that is one person who I can''t picture what he looks, obvious really as I have never met him, but I think you know what I mean, going off his name, I have no idea what a Tangible Fixed Assets looks like. 

[/quote]Another job for somebody with a candid camera to do???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="manchesteryellow"]Should have gone to the Berkeley. £1.78 for Sam Smiths lager. What a day![/quote]Sounds good! [Y]You would never believe that it was Tangible Fixed Assets idea for us to meet at The Old Farmhouse would you???Oh and you are quite right Morty, we most definitely went there and back in a Silver VW.[/quote]

[/quote]I just picture an Excel Spreadsheet...

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]I just picture an Excel Spreadsheet...[/quote]I''d liken him to a young Clint Eastwood actually....

[quote user="morty"]I''d liken him to a young Clint Eastwood actually....[/quote]When Clint was four and played with crayons........

Like this? -

[IMG]http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/y/young_clint_eastwood-6871.jpg[/IMG]

And when TFA gets old? -

[IMG]http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ld/palm_springs_film_fest_050110/clint_eastwood_5411699.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote][img]http://www.norwichhotels.me.uk/picture/image/thumb/34639/Holiday+Inn+Norwich+City.jpg[/img]

[quote user="manchesteryellow"]Should have gone to the Berkeley. £1.78 for Sam Smiths lager. What a day!
[/quote]

Sam Smiths lager is better known as Taddy.Thank the Lord we went to the Old Farmhouse.

Killing two birds with one stone here''s Tangie trying to work out how the Berkeley Boys were paying £1.78 for Taddy whilst he''d invited everyone to the Old Farmhouse to empty their pockets! To quote the Fannymagnetmeister himself "at least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask"[;)]

[quote user="Brendo "]

[quote user="morty"]Yeah, thought  I saw you, was going to come say hello at the end but you''d gone! Yah, twas a good day out![/quote]Morty, if you look here, and pause it at 2:07 you will see me next to Holt at the bottom. Was that me?

[/quote]Lol, yes, that would appear to be you!

So boys, what was it like taking your grandfather out for the day? Did he embarrass you or cramp your style?

[quote user="Kathy"]So boys, what was it like taking your grandfather out for the day? Did he embarrass you or cramp your style?[/quote]He was fine, though we did enjoy hes reminiscences about how the last time he was at Scunny it was all fields around the ground, and there wasn''t a pub for miles. How we chuckled whilst we walked the 300 yards from the pub to the ground.It was all a bit much for him in the end and he dozed off, I was only pretending to be asleep, so he didn''t look so bad.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"]So boys, what was it like taking your grandfather out for the day? Did he embarrass you or cramp your style?[/quote]

He was fine, though we did enjoy hes reminiscences about how the last time he was at Scunny it was all fields around the ground, and there wasn''t a pub for miles. How we chuckled whilst we walked the 300 yards from the pub to the ground.

It was all a bit much for him in the end and he dozed off, I was only pretending to be asleep, so he didn''t look so bad.
[/quote]

Giving your eyelids a service after watching the football eh? [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"]So boys, what was it like taking your grandfather out for the day? Did he embarrass you or cramp your style?[/quote]

He was fine, though we did enjoy hes reminiscences about how the last time he was at Scunny it was all fields around the ground, and there wasn''t a pub for miles. How we chuckled whilst we walked the 300 yards from the pub to the ground.

It was all a bit much for him in the end and he dozed off, I was only pretending to be asleep, so he didn''t look so bad.
[/quote]

Did you have to keep stopping so he could go to the toilet?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"]So boys, what was it like taking your grandfather out for the day? Did he embarrass you or cramp your style?[/quote]He was fine, though we did enjoy hes reminiscences about how the last time he was at Scunny it was all fields around the ground, and there wasn''t a pub for miles. How we chuckled whilst we walked the 300 yards from the pub to the ground.It was all a bit much for him in the end and he dozed off, I was only pretending to be asleep, so he didn''t look so bad. [/quote]

[/quote]Yes, re hydrating my eyeballs after not blinking for 90 minutes so as not to miss any football.[:)]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"]So boys, what was it like taking your grandfather out for the day? Did he embarrass you or cramp your style?[/quote]He was fine, though we did enjoy hes reminiscences about how the last time he was at Scunny it was all fields around the ground, and there wasn''t a pub for miles. How we chuckled whilst we walked the 300 yards from the pub to the ground.It was all a bit much for him in the end and he dozed off, I was only pretending to be asleep, so he didn''t look so bad. [/quote]

[/quote]Nah, we were on a tight schedule after a directions snafu. He just wound the window down and went out of it. Was kinda tricky when he needed number two''s though.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah, we were on a tight schedule after a directions snafu. He just wound the window down and went out of it. Was kinda tricky when he needed number two''s though.
[/quote]

You''ll have buy him some incontipants lol

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, re hydrating my eyeballs after not blinking for 90 minutes so as not to miss any football.

[:)]
[/quote]

I know what you mean, it''s hard work keeping your eyelids up for so long [:D]

[quote user="Kathy"]My phone''s broken luckily.[/quote]

Shouldn''t you be catching up on the e-mails you have forgotten to send out to the Committee regarding Tuesday''s meeting and the AGM.

[quote user="morty"]I''m so in trouble with Tilly when he reads this.

[:$]
[/quote]

Surprised you have time to post on here Morty,i thought you would be busy having text sex with the nieghbour[:)][:D][:P][;)]