Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Cheap QPR tickets

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]Having read all that, how do you think Norwich fans need to go about getting their cheap tickets in the away end?[/quote]

My mate is just going to phone them and apply. It was him that noticed this deal.

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]Having read all that, how do you think Norwich fans need to go about getting their cheap tickets in the away end?[/quote]

My mate is just going to phone them and apply. It was him that noticed this deal.

[/quote]

Further to this, QPR are allowing applications for the away end. 

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

Further to this, QPR are allowing applications for the away end. 

[/quote]we don''t play them till October. doubt they have even considered selling our game yet.

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]Anyone know anymore about this? Can we apply by post or do we have to visit the QPR ticket office???[/quote]

Hi WHC,

I just spoke to the Norwich ticket office and they inform me that I can apply by post and this should be done when tickets become available around the 2nd week of September.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]you had to collect tokens from the sun, during the week i was in holland. If anyone would like to donate the token #4 I would be very greatful.[/quote]

Hi Nana,

It''s your lucky day. I''ve got a spare token 4, so if you PM me your address, I''ll post it on to you.