Sign in to follow this  
Big Slob

Stephen Fry (press conference 5.30pm)

Can''t say i''m afraid mate, probably just another false rumour, but thought if it does come off, i can claim some credit [;)]

[quote user="Big Slob"]Can''t say i''m afraid mate, probably just another false rumour, but thought if it does come off, i can claim some credit [;)]

[/quote]Lol, fair enough. I wonder if he''s got much money?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Doesn''t this rumour come along every year. Would be very surprised if he invested any large amount of money into the club - he certainly isn''t mega rich in football terms.[/quote]Maybe but i haven''t made rumours up before, like i said nothing concrete just what somebody told me, we''ll see.

''On train headed towards one of the most exciting afternoons of my life. Can''t tweet about it till 4-ish tho, when I will''

He ''tweeted'' that earlier. Seems plausible! I love him already, so if he did this, well!

Well if he isn''t technically investing money in, he''s certainly contributing to some going in. His event at Delia''s is charging an obscene amount, so if it sells a decent number of seats it should be a great little earner!

Well we shall see within the next hour then I suppose!

Although from the looks of it (different sources implying something) it could most definitely be true!

Press Conference @ 5:30 thenhttp://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED13%20Aug%202010%2015%3A56%3A52%3A490

[quote user="Big Slob"]Heard he may be investing some money into our wonderful football club.
[/quote]

Stephen Fry?

Hugh actually think that he''s got a Laurie money to spare?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Delia serves a Fry-up.....
[/quote]

I prefer faggots
[/quote]

I actually dung find that comment very funneling.....

Stevie being a big Wagner fan, perhaps we could change the entrance music to something like ''Die Walkure'' in his honour (& we could all sing ''death to the w-a-a-a-bbit'' in honour of Bugs Bunny).

[quote user="First Wizard"]I like Mr Fry, but has he got much cash?[/quote]Much money?  The amount of films, books and tv work he''s done he''s minted

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Big Slob"]Can''t say i''m afraid mate, probably just another false rumour, but thought if it does come off, i can claim some credit [;)]

[/quote]Lol, fair enough. I wonder if he''s got much money?[/quote]Well he''s done a hell of a lot of TV, theatre, radio and advertising work so I''d guess he''s comfortably well off to say the least....

[quote user="ron obvious"]Stevie being a big Wagner fan, perhaps we could change the entrance music to something like ''Die Walkure'' in his honour (& we could all sing ''death to the w-a-a-a-bbit'' in honour of Bugs Bunny).

[/quote]That would be ace!