Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The Return Of Little Old Norwich!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Is that what it''s come to? Those dogs of war who chased out Chase are now seen as nancy boys. Those brave men and women of days gone by are just Deliarite luvvies.

It''s worse than I thought. They won''t only be remembered for what they haven''t done. They will be remembered for what they have become.

It''s so so sad[:''(]

[/quote]We are still the same... but those who have followed us have been happy to enjoy the tradition we built ... but equally as happy to watch it die.NCFC is not what it was and I''m afraid it won''t be again until the cook and her patsies move on. Wallow in your own s*** by all means.[/quote]

And who is this we who are still the same? What did we build? Did we chase out Chase?

Where is the house that cluck builtWhere is the Chase that lived in the house that cluck builtWhere is the rat that chased out ChaseWho lived in the house that cluck built.

[/quote]Oh dear.....Seek help.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Is that what it''s come to? Those dogs of war who chased out Chase are now seen as nancy boys. Those brave men and women of days gone by are just Deliarite luvvies.

It''s worse than I thought. They won''t only be remembered for what they haven''t done. They will be remembered for what they have become.

[/quote]

We are still the same... but those who have followed us have been happy to enjoy the tradition we built ... but equally as happy to watch it die.

NCFC is not what it was and I''m afraid it won''t be again until the cook and her patsies move on. Wallow in your own s*** by all means.
[/quote]

And who is this we who are still the same? What did we build? Did we chase out Chase?

Where is the house that cluck built
Where is the Chase that lived in the house that cluck built
Where is the rat that chased out Chase
Who lived in the house that cluck built.

[/quote]

Oh dear.....

Seek help.

[/quote]

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.

Did you reject all help Nora? Is that what happened to you?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.

Did you reject all help Nora? Is that what happened to you?

[/quote]

Wonderful film with a wonderful title by Rainer Werner Fassbinder:

"Fear Eats The Soul"

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

What did you actually do in the war Gutless Nutless? Shove a pitchfork through your foot so you could avoid conscription? 

Maybe you attempted to repel those foaming rabid dogs of war - with a rapid firing of ''Tut Tut Tuts'' and an aggressive shaking of your head....as you meekly scuttled past the barking mad?

Whose side were you actually on?....Did you give a bone to the dogs....Or feed sugar lumps to the Police horses?

Would your beloved Worthy, have ever been made a team platoon commander, if that ''Big Bad Bob'' had remained Boss-man, in the belligerent battle against the boardroom?

Where did your true allegiance lie?.......Who did you want to win?......

Did you just evacuate yourself to a place of safety till the war had ceased.....then joyfully return, as a non-combatant victor?

[/quote]

I was on the side of the honest man my little Keyboard Kate. Do you know who that was? Was it Chase or Chase Out? Or hadn''t you left the platoon and turned yellow at that time....

[/quote]

Twistin'' again....

Did you square up to those who weren''t being honest?....Slap ''em across the face with one of your six-fingered gloves? Did you skweam an'' skweam at them - till you were sick?

No, you probably did hcuk all......Because it''s you, that''s the actual non pro-active keyboard warrior.....Lightweight nancy banjo boy....

I was there....with my missus, and including after the final game against Villa, (I must have travelled all the way down from the North East just to participate - and never went back).

You certainly doth protest too much.....for someone, who doesn''t like to protest....pet.

(Psst....Are the ''Worthy Outers'' barred from the Bayer?)

So when you deserted the platoon did it start with a big mello yellow streak?... or did you just go completely yellow overnight? ... did you stay behind after the Saaaarfend game on Boxing Day and let your feelings be known?.. No you probably scuttled off home and wrote a few anonymous letters .... because that''s you isn''t it my little keyboard kate... you''re a shy boy... I reckon your a short fat fcuker .. probably got picked on at school so you act all tough behind your computer screen.

You didn''t answer me did you? They could both be honest you know.. both Chase and Chase Out... although one was probably more honest than the other.. strange that nobody admits to chasing out Chase now.. ''cept those whose names will be forever synonymous with Big Bobs demise.

My true allegiance is with my football club... I don''t have a second team.. neither would I desert one to support another.

Did I join in the angry mob outside to chase out one man? Did I make threats to his home and family? Of course I didn''t. Is that really a badge of honour? Or is it the mark of a bully and a coward.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So when you deserted the platoon did it start with a big mello yellow streak?... or did you just go completely yellow overnight? ... did you stay behind after the Saaaarfend game on Boxing Day and let your feelings be known?.. No you probably scuttled off home and wrote a few anonymous letters .... because that''s you isn''t it my little keyboard kate... you''re a shy boy... I reckon your a short fat fcuker .. probably got picked on at school so you act all tough behind your computer screen.

You didn''t answer me did you? They could both be honest you know.. both Chase and Chase Out... although one was probably more honest than the other.. strange that nobody admits to chasing out Chase now.. ''cept those whose names will be forever synonymous with Big Bobs demise.

My true allegiance is with my football club... I don''t have a second team.. neither would I desert one to support another.

Did I join in the angry mob outside to chase out one man? Did I make threats to his home and family? Of course I didn''t. Is that really a badge of honour? Or is it the mark of a bully and a coward.

[/quote]

Nutty by name.....