Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

It might only be a friendly but...

I was impressed with our players today.Ruddy commanded the area well and made some good saves from the United attack.Russell Martin did what he had to do. Maybe I''ve been too harsh on him. Would be happy with him starting.Mickey Nelson did what we love him for. Important blocks (including a good one on Ameobi) and tackles.Elliot Ward did well but doesnt look match fit. More to come from him in my opinion. Not a bad match by any means.Drury was good and his typical reliable self, linked up well with Surman out wide.Andrew Crofts really impressed me today. He linked with Hoolahan and Surman well. Potentially a crucical player next year.Surman oozed quality. He dictated play in the middle of the park and linked up well out wide. Class signing.Hoolahan was just his normal self. Didnt like his haircut though! Must do better. [;)]Fox did what he had to do. Good player. Typical Man Utd academy player with his stroking passes and good movement off the ball.Jacko worried me when he went down injured as he looks like he could offer us competition up front. Held the ball up well as well which was a little surprising. Linked well with C.Martin.Martin had a good game and linked well with Jacko before J went off. Looks leaner and fitter as well.All in all I think we have the players to finish comfortable mid table. A lack of injuries and we COULD finish top 6.OTBC!