Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Delia doing her bit

http://news.scotsman.com/news/Brown-the-godfather-but-its.2313666.jp"Last week, for example, we had Delia Smith of Norwich City talking

to the coaches about owning a club, while Roy Hodgson was there to

provide the tactical input. We deal with every aspect of the game a

coach or manager will face."Nice to see our majority shareholder sharing her experiences of working with managers with the coaches of the future.Apparently she also has a "special relationship" with Roy Hodgson.  [U]

[quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]It''s an embarrassment. Delia Out.[/quote]I agree with you on that one [Y][;)][/quote]You just can''t remember why...........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]It''s an embarrassment. Delia Out.[/quote]I agree with you on that one [Y][;)][/quote]You just can''t remember why...........[/quote]I remember why. It''s because she appointed a string of inept managers which landed the club at its lowest point in decades. Delia Out!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]It''s an embarrassment. Delia Out.[/quote]I agree with you on that one [Y][;)][/quote]You just can''t remember why...........[/quote]I remember why. It''s because she appointed a string of inept managers which landed the club at its lowest point in decades. Delia Out! [/quote]A minor point, but didn''t Dave Stringer and Neil Doncaster appoint them?  I mean, we hear about how McNally, not Delia, appointed Lambert...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]It''s an embarrassment. Delia Out.[/quote]I agree with you on that one [Y][;)][/quote]You just can''t remember why...........[/quote]I remember why. It''s because she appointed a string of inept managers which landed the club at its lowest point in decades. Delia Out! [/quote]A minor point, but didn''t Dave Stringer and Neil Doncaster appoint them?  I mean, we hear about how McNally, not Delia, appointed Lambert...[/quote]You''re probably right. I think Delia is pretty harmless anyway and I prefer her to some faceless majority shareholder. Her heart''s in the right place after all. Delia In.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]You''re probably right. I think Delia is pretty harmless anyway and I prefer her to some faceless majority shareholder. Her heart''s in the right place after all. Delia In.[/quote]That''s all wight then. [;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]It''s an embarrassment. Delia Out.[/quote]I agree with you on that one [Y][;)][/quote]You just can''t remember why...........[/quote]I remember why. It''s because she appointed a string of inept managers which landed the club at its lowest point in decades. Delia Out! [/quote]A minor point, but didn''t Dave Stringer and Neil Doncaster appoint them?  I mean, we hear about how McNally, not Delia, appointed Lambert...[/quote]You''re probably right. I think Delia is pretty harmless anyway and I prefer her to some faceless majority shareholder. Her heart''s in the right place after all. Delia In. [/quote]But then she did massively embarrass us against Man City with her half-time rant, and she hasn''t actually given the club anything, just converted loans into shares.  And she stopped Cullum taking over last summer.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]It''s an embarrassment. Delia Out.[/quote]I agree with you on that one [Y][;)][/quote]You just can''t remember why...........[/quote]I remember why. It''s because she appointed a string of inept managers which landed the club at its lowest point in decades. Delia Out! [/quote]A minor point, but didn''t Dave Stringer and Neil Doncaster appoint them?  I mean, we hear about how McNally, not Delia, appointed Lambert...[/quote]You''re probably right. I think Delia is pretty harmless anyway and I prefer her to some faceless majority shareholder. Her heart''s in the right place after all. Delia In. [/quote]But then she did massively embarrass us against Man City with her half-time rant, and she hasn''t actually given the club anything, just converted loans into shares.  And she stopped Cullum taking over last summer.[/quote]You''re right she''s a disgrace and needs to pay for her mistakes. She''s a witch and every true Norwich fan hates her. Delia Out.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]It''s an embarrassment. Delia Out.[/quote]I agree with you on that one [Y][;)][/quote]You just can''t remember why...........[/quote]I remember why. It''s because she appointed a string of inept managers which landed the club at its lowest point in decades. Delia Out! [/quote]A minor point, but didn''t Dave Stringer and Neil Doncaster appoint them?  I mean, we hear about how McNally, not Delia, appointed Lambert...[/quote]You''re probably right. I think Delia is pretty harmless anyway and I prefer her to some faceless majority shareholder. Her heart''s in the right place after all. Delia In. [/quote]But then she did massively embarrass us against Man City with her half-time rant, and she hasn''t actually given the club anything, just converted loans into shares.  And she stopped Cullum taking over last summer.[/quote]You''re right she''s a disgrace and needs to pay for her mistakes. She''s a witch and every true Norwich fan hates her. Delia Out.[/quote]I''m going to get a pitchfork and a flaming hay bale! [8o|]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]It''s an embarrassment. Delia Out.[/quote]I agree with you on that one [Y][;)][/quote]You just can''t remember why...........[/quote]

I remember why. It''s because she appointed a string of inept managers which landed the club at its lowest point in decades. Delia Out!
[/quote]

That''s more like it [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]It''s an embarrassment. Delia Out.[/quote]I agree with you on that one [Y][;)][/quote]You just can''t remember why...........[/quote]I remember why. It''s because she appointed a string of inept managers which landed the club at its lowest point in decades. Delia Out! [/quote]A minor point, but didn''t Dave Stringer and Neil Doncaster appoint them?  I mean, we hear about how McNally, not Delia, appointed Lambert...[/quote]You''re probably right. I think Delia is pretty harmless anyway and I prefer her to some faceless majority shareholder. Her heart''s in the right place after all. Delia In. [/quote]But then she did massively embarrass us against Man City with her half-time rant, and she hasn''t actually given the club anything, just converted loans into shares.  And she stopped Cullum taking over last summer.[/quote]You''re right she''s a disgrace and needs to pay for her mistakes. She''s a witch and every true Norwich fan hates her. Delia Out.[/quote]I''m going to get a pitchfork and a flaming hay bale! [8o|][/quote]Then you''re not a true Norwich fan. She saved this club and is doing her best to make things right. Maybe you should bog off and support Ipswich? I love Delia. She makes great pies. Delia In.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]But then she did massively embarrass us against Man City with her half-time rant, and she hasn''t actually given the club anything, just converted loans into shares.  And she stopped Cullum taking over last summer.[/quote]

I thought she was fantastic against Man City, she made more noise than the Barclay that night.

Had Cullum taken over you''d be demonstrating against a housing development by now.

You''ll read about it in a book one day.