Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Brill game for friendly..Macca and hoolie both

Caught the eyes of the geordie fans who stayed in the city to sample night life..,my players were Chrissy boy,because his work rate and positioning,has improbed ten fold,als he is starting to learn how to hold play,like holt...Gill did well,and Jacko was unlucky(he will be a gem imo,when he has settled and firing in all cyclinders ,and macca`s touches were class...Ruddy still has work to do, but early days....This Friendly was more important as we are now at the tuning stage,not the result but the team tuning,like chrissy boy and jacko,are showing signs of bonding already! .....Who was that anoying pric## in the far side of the barclay,whose mouth was more annoying than a vuzuella!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

Caught the eyes of the geordie fans who stayed in the city to sample night life..,my players were Chrissy boy,because his work rate and positioning,has improbed ten fold,als he is starting to learn how to hold play,like holt...Gill did well,and Jacko was unlucky(he will be a gem imo,when he has settled and firing in all cyclinders ,and macca`s touches were class...Ruddy still has work to do, but early days....This Friendly was more important as we are now at the tuning stage,not the result but the team tuning,like chrissy boy and jacko,are showing signs of bonding already! .....Who was that anoying pric## in the far side of the barclay,whose mouth was more annoying than a vuzuella!

[/quote]

I agree that yesterday was a very positive day. Tuning is the right word for sure. Next Saturday will be another good day, Everton will be a much tougher test and the perfect warm-up.

I''m very pleased with the way the difficulty of the friendlies is working its way up.