Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Re: Why is 'I am a Banana' such a DICK on here!?

[quote user="morty"]To play Devil''s advocate here though, do you think starting this thread makes you better than him somehow?[/quote]and also saying he criticizes everyone''s views, and then goes on to say that Nana''s views are bad! Quality! [Y] [:D]

Hmmmm..........Agree with the above! I''ve kind of contradicted myself really! LOL! And yeah i suppose starting a post like this can be seen as being as bad..........but i was simply wondering if he is a bit of a turd in general or not that bad!? I will keep my opinion to myself for the time being then...........Just annoys me that when i''m reading through other peoples threads he''s always knocking something!

[quote user="Raymond De Waard"]Hmmmm..........Agree with the above! I''ve kind of contradicted myself really! LOL! And yeah i suppose starting a post like this can be seen as being as bad..........but i was simply wondering if he is a bit of a turd in general or not that bad!? I will keep my opinion to myself for the time being then...........Just annoys me that when i''m reading through other peoples threads he''s always knocking something![/quote]Yeah, he can be a bit annoying, but tbh...who cares?! He''s only young, and he doesn''t mean any harm so it''s all good[;)]

Thats just Nana mate... and I don''t think anybody will ever change that, just take his responses with a pinch of salt if you''re getting wound up :)