Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

Online Tickets - Help!

I''d imagine you''ll have to call up the club in the morning.

I cannot imagine the lines will be brimming as its only the Carling Cup. You''ll get your seat or at least one close by.

I would guess that it says its unavailable as its not for sale until they go on general sale. Best bet would be to ring the ticket office first thing.Also presuming that they don''t link your customer number to your seat online, otherwise you could have bought it.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Morty is spot on. It''s not available to purchase online yet because it''s reserved for you. Ring the ticket office.[/quote]Yeah but that''s my point - surely if I log in with my ST number, there should be an option for me to buy my own seat?I fully realise I''ve left it until the last minute but assumed my ticket would also be reserved online. System could be improved.

[quote user="Herman "][:D]Millwall forum anyone?[/quote]Very good. I fully understand that my seat is shownn as unavailable because it has been reserved for me (until 9am tomorrow anyway). What I''m saying is, if I now called the club and said I want to buy my ticket for the Gills game, they''d give me my ST seat, but why isn''t there an option where I can do that online? It would be handy if it recognised my login details and my ST seat.

Well given there is a £1.50 charge for online ticket purchases, and the ticket office number is freephone (or at least a Norwich number), it''s probably better to purchase over the phone anyway.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Anyone know how I''m supposed to buy my own seat for the Gillingham game online?It says its unavailable which is pretty annoying and it''ll go on general sale tomorrow morning. [/quote]you have to go under the ''cup games'' menu after signing in. Then you can buy your season ticket seat from there. Thats what i did, Hope this helps!!

I tried as well under both home games and cup games, and after several attemps was frustrated thar it did not recognise my ST and members number.

I eventually telephoned to be told there was no problem. They did not seem to understand that whilst I appreciated my seat was locked until the general release date I could not access it myself.

[quote user="Largey"]Well given there is a £1.50 charge for online ticket purchases, and the ticket office number is freephone (or at least a Norwich number), it''s probably better to purchase over the phone anyway.[/quote]Its not a Norwich number, its a 0844, which who knows how much that costs lol!I just tried researching and its anything form 0.5 to 5p per minute, depending on other digits in the number.

[quote user="Herman "][:D]Millwall forum anyone?[/quote]

Please No! This could get fun though! Will keep an eye on this thread!

[quote user="ncfcrule"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Anyone know how I''m supposed to buy my own seat for the Gillingham game online?It says its unavailable which is pretty annoying and it''ll go on general sale tomorrow morning. [/quote]you have to go under the ''cup games'' menu after signing in. Then you can buy your season ticket seat from there. Thats what i did, Hope this helps!![/quote]Thanks mate, but that doesn''t work for me. There''s nothing under Cup Games, can only view available games under ''Home Games''. Oh well, just have to hope no one buys my ticket first thing tomorrow.

Other season ticket holders and super members have been able to buy your seat for the last week. Somebody had bought mine a few days ago.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Other season ticket holders and super members have been able to buy your seat for the last week. Somebody had bought mine a few days ago.[/quote]Poor Tilly lol I will give you a wave

[quote user="HighlandLass"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Other season ticket holders and super members have been able to buy your seat for the last week. Somebody had bought mine a few days ago.[/quote]Poor Tilly lol I will give you a wave[/quote]Haha!! I actually thought you were just winding him up!!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Other season ticket holders and super members have been able to buy your seat for the last week. Somebody had bought mine a few days ago.[/quote]I''ll try not to wipe a bogey on it[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Largey"]Well given there is a £1.50 charge for online ticket purchases, and the ticket office number is freephone (or at least a Norwich number), it''s probably better to purchase over the phone anyway.[/quote]Its not a Norwich number, its a 0844, which who knows how much that costs lol!I just tried researching and its anything form 0.5 to 5p per minute, depending on other digits in the number.[/quote]Just be prepared when your 08 call is answered by a husky maiden breathing at you down the ''phone.It''ll be one of those very presentable ladies in the Ticket Office...................not one of those you get on the other end of those numbers in the Sunday Sport.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]those numbers in the Sunday Sport.[/quote]And what are they like smithy? [:^)][;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]those numbers in the Sunday Sport.[/quote]And what are they like smithy? [:^)][;)][/quote]Well they''re useless at sorting out tickets for Carrow Road I can tell you !Everytime I ring up with a simple request for a nice one down the front they always ask if I want any extras.If I''d wanted more than one seat I''d have asked.........