Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Un-Regular Twats!!!

[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]Don''t worry Wiz, you can be one of my honoury Regular Twats.[/quote]Smashing mate. [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/kiss2.gif[/img]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Does an unregular twat show up less than once a month?

OR

They organized the get together at CR using twatter.

.[/quote]No they just use the offy message board[;)]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Does an unregular twat show up less than once a month?

OR

They organized the get together at CR using twatter.

.[/quote]No they just use the offy message board[;)][/quote][:D]

[quote user="barclayboys"]i never sit in my usual seat in the lower barclay for these games for this reason, i just try and get a seat with the best view, halfway line. much more enjoyable[/quote]

That''s probably to be said for the rest of the season...but good to hear a Barclay boy recognise that you can be a supporter of our club from other parts of the ground

It''s those people from Yarmouth, turning up for the big time Charlie games (friendlies against joke Premiership teams like Newcastle and Wigan) and pretending to "support" City. They should be sent packing at the turnstiles.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Does an unregular twat show up less than once a month? OR They organized the get together at CR using twatter. .[/quote]

No they just use the offy message board[;)]
[/quote]Ouch!

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Why moan about some guy effing and blinding and then use a naughty word in your subject header?[/quote]

Yep, I was offended by his use of "Un-regular" ;-)