Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Un-Regular Twats!!!

Sat in the Lower Barclay today, and had to endure some of the most horrific conversations ever.

One bloke F''in and blinding about the ref for nothing (the Coloccini foul, he wanted him off?!?!) who thought Crofts was Michael Rose and one 50 year old dick singing rubbish songs that werent even funny nor proper songs.

Anyway, rant over.

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]Kids and berks from Yarmouth who never go to games.[/quote]OI,I come from yarmouth,been going for 30 yrs.season ticket for 24 of them.

[quote user="jed exodous"] innit...[/quote]

Yeah blood lol.

Someones been watching Adulthood/kidulthood. LOL.

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]Kids and berks from Yarmouth who never go to games.[/quote]

You still f*cking here? Im from near Yarmouth and been a ST holder for 14 years (since i was 4!) which is probably longer than youve been born. I bet you went today taking it all seriously, thinking this is an important game, ive heard you dont get many day release''s from northgate? Suppose you had to make the most of it! (before i get slammed about making jokes about northgate, i''m only aiming this at MB, I dont laugh at anybody else in those kind of places!!)

[quote user="Captain Holts A Complete Joke"]Sat in the Lower Barclay today, and had to endure some of the most horrific conversations ever.

One bloke F''in and blinding about the ref for nothing (the Coloccini foul, he wanted him off?!?!) who thought Crofts was Michael Rose and one 50 year old dick singing rubbish songs that werent even funny nor proper songs.

Anyway, rant over.[/quote]I agree.  Anyone who has never been to Carrow Road should never be allowed entry.  It''s just for us.  Us.  US!

i never sit in my usual seat in the lower barclay for these games for this reason, i just try and get a seat with the best view, halfway line. much more enjoyable

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]Kids and berks from Yarmouth who never go to games.[/quote]

You still f*cking here? Im from near Yarmouth and been a ST holder for 14 years (since i was 4!) which is probably longer than youve been born. I bet you went today taking it all seriously, thinking this is an important game, ive heard you dont get many day release''s from northgate? Suppose you had to make the most of it! (before i get slammed about making jokes about northgate, i''m only aiming this at MB, I dont laugh at anybody else in those kind of places!!)

[/quote]

Well said mate. the Yarmouth yellows are superb supporters who follow the club all over through thick and thin.

[quote user="morty"]Wow, we got some biters tonight.

[:)]
[/quote]

Tell me about it?!!!

I have been a season ticket holder since the day I opened my eyes.

Aha, well I have you there, I have been a season ticket holder since me old mum gave birth to me at the ground.

Well I can beat that I have been a season ticket holder since I was a twinkle in my parents eyes on the old south stand.

To be quite frank people who gives a flying monkeys about how long anyone has held a season ticket. Wiz is a good example, it really hasn''t made him a great deal wiser has it now?

And 4 years of age? You could hardly hold your winkle to go to the flipping toilet let alone hold a season ticket. Your parents held/bought the ticket for you.

Sheesh - in my day I was buying my own season ticket by the time I was 16. Regular gates were around the 15k mark and I had to put up with dross like Carey, Forbes and other mercernaries who drifted through our fine club.

[quote user="barclayboys"]i never sit in my usual seat in the lower barclay for these games for this reason, i just try and get a seat with the best view, halfway line. much more enjoyable[/quote]I didn''t sit in my usual seat either, thought I''d have a change. Not a good idea as it turns out.......

[quote user="manchesteryellow"]Shock horror, man goes to football match and discovers that other people have also attended.Disaster, I feel for you.[/quote][quote user="Mister Chops"]I agree.  Anyone who has never been to

Carrow Road should never be allowed entry.  It''s just for us.  Us.  US![/quote]I didn''t say that did I. Surely if you''re not a regular goer to games who doesn''t know anything about football you shouldn''t be acting like you''re Paul Lambert?

What you said:[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]Sat in the Lower

Barclay today, and had to endure some of the most horrific conversations

ever.

One bloke F''in and blinding about the ref for nothing (the Coloccini

foul, he wanted him off?!?!) who thought Crofts was Michael Rose and one

50 year old dick singing rubbish songs that werent even funny nor

proper songs

Anyway, rant over.[/quote]This sounds like every Norwich City game I went to last season (Upper Barclay, block C).  I blame myself for having no friends and having to go on my own, otherwise I''d just laugh it off with my mates.  [:''(]

My point being the unregular twats (irregular, I believe) are no better or worse than the regular twats.But real supporters don''t put money into the club anyway, they starve it of income to get Smith out.  So if you want to be a true supporter, don''t do what the twats do - stay at home instead and listen to Radio Norfolk.

Maybe they were regular fans,just that it was so empty,it was more noticeable that we have a certain amount of tw@s as fans[^o)]

The club would most likely define the ''Un-Regular Twats'' as ''Casual Supporters''?

Much nicer terminology!...

Can you imagine the posters; Season Ticket Holders £15.00 / Un-Regular Twats £20.00

It would send a certain message I suppose!

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]The club would most likely define the ''Un-Regular Twats'' as ''Casual Supporters''? Much nicer terminology!... Can you imagine the posters; Season Ticket Holders £15.00 / Un-Regular Twats £20.00 It would send a certain message I suppose![/quote]

[:D] What would a member be?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]The club would most likely define the ''Un-Regular Twats'' as ''Casual Supporters''? Much nicer terminology!... Can you imagine the posters; Season Ticket Holders £15.00 / Un-Regular Twats £20.00 It would send a certain message I suppose![/quote]

[/quote]A super member would be a super twat! [:D]

[quote user="Herman "]

[:D] What would a member** be?

[/quote]Season Ticket Holders £15**Glory Hunting Arseholes £18Un-Regular Twats £20

[quote user="Mister Chops"]My point being the unregular twats (irregular, I believe) are no better or worse than the regular twats.

But real supporters don''t put money into the club anyway, they starve it of income to get Smith out.  So if you want to be a true supporter, don''t do what the twats do - stay at home instead and listen to Radio Norfolk.
[/quote]

I think that they should uninstall those unregular twits, hey Choppy?

[quote user="Bruces Header"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

A super member would be a super twat! [:D]
[/quote]

That''s alright,i''m used to being called that[Y]

[quote user="chicken"]

[quote user="morty"]Wow, we got some biters tonight.

[:)]
[/quote]

Tell me about it?!!!

I have been a season ticket holder since the day I opened my eyes.

Aha, well I have you there, I have been a season ticket holder since me old mum gave birth to me at the ground.

Well I can beat that I have been a season ticket holder since I was a twinkle in my parents eyes on the old south stand.

To be quite frank people who gives a flying monkeys about how long anyone has held a season ticket. Wiz is a good example, it really hasn''t made him a great deal wiser has it now?

And 4 years of age? You could hardly hold your winkle to go to the flipping toilet let alone hold a season ticket. Your parents held/bought the ticket for you.

Sheesh - in my day I was buying my own season ticket by the time I was 16. Regular gates were around the 15k mark and I had to put up with dross like Carey, Forbes and other mercernaries who drifted through our fine club.

[/quote]What the f*** have I done now? [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/dunno.gif[/img]