Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Good luck Declan.

Good luck to Declan, and the Under 19''s, in the Semi Finals this afternoon at 3pm.

Looks a big ask, against Spain though, Dec will get a good work out.

Match can be seen via the link below.

http://www.firstrow.net/

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]Good luck to Declan, and the Under 19''s, in the Semi Finals this afternoon at 3pm.

Looks a big ask, against Spain though, Dec will get a good work out.

Match can be seen via the link below.

http://www.firstrow.net/[/quote]Awesome thanks for the link Georgey

England being outclassed at the moment. Great second Spanish goal, but England have just pulled one back. 2-1 Spain just before half time.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Keko, the Spanish captain and second scorer looks like a real prospect.[/quote]

Certainly does, and has the freedom to pop up anywhere in their system.

Apparently Arsenal were interested in him Beau - would certainly fit into their system.

Noel Blake looks a scary man and clearly likes to shout.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

Apparently Arsenal were interested in him Beau - would certainly fit into their system.

Noel Blake looks a scary man and clearly likes to shout.

[/quote]

He''d certainly do well at Arsenal, very much a Wenger type player.Cool in front of goal too.

Blake seems to read the whole book of managerial cliches judging by some of the stuff he''s been spouting!

Come on England! 2-1 atm. Just switched on, has Rudd done much? At fault for either goal? Hope to see him keep England in it in the rest of the game, and lead them to victory! [:D] [Y]

Not many of these players would have played in crowds as big as Rudd would have they? Some obvs play for Prem clubs, but definitely not playing for them as I haven''t heard of any of them!

[quote user="Beauseant"]What a great third by Spain. Absolute footballing lesson for our boys.[/quote]I think that set pieces are something we are light years behind. That Spain goal was sublime.EVerytime we get one, we look to use our "aerial advantage" and lump it in. That goal was up there with Argentina''s free kick against us in ''98.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Beauseant"]What a great third by Spain. Absolute footballing lesson for our boys.[/quote]

I think that set pieces are something we are light years behind. That Spain goal was sublime.

EVerytime we get one, we look to use our "aerial advantage" and lump it in.

That goal was up there with Argentina''s free kick against us in ''98.
[/quote]

Exactly! The likes of Spain don''t put free kicks in the mixer. If it''s in range they''ll have a shot, but if not they take it quickly to maintain momentum an dto keep the ball moving. Look how often Xavi simply rolls free kicks a few yards in the senior team.

U19 and they look so comfortable on the ball.Our players make it look like ''hot potato''!

Delfouneso is the only one that really looks to attack directly and as the commentators keep reminding us, "we have big strong guys" - nothing about trickery or abilities on the ball though.

Oh, and apparently Rudd looks panicky.

[quote user=I am a Banana]not looking good for your ''next generation''[/quote

And even worse for yours.

Didn''t make it past the group stage. [:$]

Are you still pretending to be Dutch banana?

Anyway,no,it''s not looking good for the next generation.Completely outclassed.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Good stream and thanks to the OP for it, ta.[Y][/quote]

Seconded.Cheers George!

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

I wonder how much more of this we have to endure before the powers be accept that we are falling further and further behind the rest of the world. Something has to change and fast, but I''d bet my life it won''t.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

I wonder how much more of this we have to endure before the powers be accept that we are falling further and further behind the rest of the world. Something has to change and fast, but I''d bet my life it won''t.

[/quote]I just watched the game on Eurosport, and you''re right, we are nowhere near this class of football.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just watched the game on Eurosport, and you''re right, we are nowhere near this class of football.
[/quote]

How many times did we just surrender possession morts? All they had to do was stand off and wait for us to run out of ideas. It usually took about five seconds, because we seem to have some sort of inbuilt circuit breaker that makes us do something brainless if we have to make more than three passes without lumping it forward.

Well the first port of call is to build defenders who want to retain possession and play it out from the back on the floor, instead of hoofing it up at every available opportunity.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I just watched the game on Eurosport, and you''re right, we are nowhere near this class of football.[/quote]

How many times did we just surrender possession morts? All they had to do was stand off and wait for us to run out of ideas. It usually took about five seconds, because we seem to have some sort of inbuilt circuit breaker that makes us do something brainless if we have to make more than three passes without lumping it forward.

[/quote]The penny dropping that English football is on its arse is kinda depressing lol.