Sign in to follow this  
The Gunnpowder plot

A little heads up......

It''s on the website under ''ticketing update''. £24 adults. Hope it''s a bit warmer than the 1-0 win there a couple of years back, absolutely bitter

Thanks for that, would have thought they would have made a headline for it, not just bunged a little paragraph together at the end of the ticketing update

I can''t go, but am confident that this will be a great early away trip, I think we''re looking at 9 from 9 and second round of the cup this season.

[quote user="MCWILL"]Got mine too :) Thanks Ryan[/quote]

No problem [:P] If The gun powder plot is correct, looks like we''re on/near the front row!

Just got tickets for me and a mate. Staying the Sat night at the Travelodge right near the ground!

I am not sure that Scunny is a great night out...it features in the website ''Chav Towns'' but a few beers celebrating our victory will do me fine!

[quote user="Pabs"]Just got tickets for me and a mate. Staying the Sat night at the Travelodge right near the ground! I am not sure that Scunny is a great night out...it features in the website ''Chav Towns'' but a few beers celebrating our victory will do me fine![/quote]

Me and my mates are considering a night out in Scunny, though i think Leeds may be a batter option..

Just wondering how much was the travelodge?

[quote user="The Gunnpowder plot"]They have to sell them in order....front to back so i will be on the front row...Rubbish[/quote]

Do you know if this is the system for all away games? If so I''ll wait a while before booking my Nottingham Forest away tickets

I asked specifically for seats at the back earlier and they said its fine...

Normally if you ask and tickets aren''t nearly sold out, i''ve always been able to get seats near the back..

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

I asked specifically for seats at the back earlier and they said its fine...

Normally if you ask and tickets aren''t nearly sold out, i''ve always been able to get seats near the back..

[/quote]

Thanks

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

Wasn''t that busy for me, I got straight through.

Not been to Scunny before.

OTBC.

[/quote]

[:(]

[/quote]

Your fault.......who goes on holiday in August anyway?!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I wont be going, ill have a nice warm bath and listen on the radio [;)][/quote]

Let''s hope you nod off [;)]

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

[quote user="Pabs"]Just got tickets for me and a mate. Staying the Sat night at the Travelodge right near the ground! I am not sure that Scunny is a great night out...it features in the website ''Chav Towns'' but a few beers celebrating our victory will do me fine![/quote]

Me and my mates are considering a night out in Scunny, though i think Leeds may be a batter option..

[/quote]It probably will be if they find out you''re Norwich supporters......