Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

David Fox

What a refreshing change of pace his interview was. Nice to have a little insight into how the players aim to make the diamond work, and from what he says I think it may be a little different to what it was last year. But in the main good to see an interview mostly absent from the well worn cliches that pervade the English footballing world.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I was just thinking that as I read. [Y][/quote]Moi aussi, I just mentioned this on another thread that there was a considered approach to how we should build up play and break the toon down, hasn''t looked like we''ve known what we''re doing like that for a  looooooonnnnnng time.

[quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I was just thinking that as I read. [Y][/quote]Moi aussi, I just mentioned this on another thread that there was a considered approach to how we should build up play and break the toon down, hasn''t looked like we''ve known what we''re doing like that for a  looooooonnnnnng time.[/quote]This is exactly what gives me confidence that City can perform without Holt in the side. Much less hoofing, much more passing. Impressive. [Y]

"Fox may hold key for City" on home page.

Really good article for a change - not just the "I wanted to play for a bigger club" sort of stuff.

It''s the journalists who write that sort of rubbish I''m getting at - not the players, and certainly not the manager!