Sign in to follow this  
The saint

Scunthorpe tickets

Anyone know any details on scunthorpe away? Allocation,when they are on sale etc

Nothing on official site yet.

I recall that someone on here asked last week and they said they would go on general sale next week.  Whether this comes to pass we''ll have to wait and see.(Incidentally, I went and asked the very same question in the ticket office the Wednesday before last, and the response was "When''s that game being played then?".  Top quality customer service, right there.)

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I recall that someone on here asked last week and they said they would go on general sale next week.  Whether this comes to pass we''ll have to wait and see.(Incidentally, I went and asked the very same question in the ticket office the Wednesday before last, and the response was "When''s that game being played then?".  Top quality customer service, right there.)[/quote]Those Un-Regular Twats get everywhere!

Been on Scunny''s website, looks like they''ve been selling to their own fans for a while, so expect them to go on sale to us soon. Initial allocation is around 1650 but they''ll give more if needed in another stand taking it to about 2000.

Live close by Scunny - 25 miles and their tickets were on sale on Monday 19th July

Thought that with only 1700 tickets for sale I would get one as a ''local''

must see the first away win of the season

I hope tomorrow! I need to go to make sure I have 10 stubs from last 12 months. Then I can get them stamped (or what ever it is) and be sorted for the season. [:)]Buzzing for the season never the less. [:D]

[quote user="Brendo "]I hope tomorrow! I need to go to make sure I have 10 stubs from last 12 months. Then I can get them stamped (or what ever it is) and be sorted for the season. [:)]

Buzzing for the season never the less. [:D]
[/quote]

Good as this is, the Scunthorpe game will be general sale, so make sure to phone up tomorow!

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

[quote user="Brendo "]I hope tomorrow! I need to go to make sure I have 10 stubs from last 12 months. Then I can get them stamped (or what ever it is) and be sorted for the season. [:)]Buzzing for the season never the less. [:D][/quote]

Good as this is, the Scunthorpe game will be general sale, so make sure to phone up tomorow!

[/quote]Tickets not on sale yet. [:(]

[quote user="ucl-canary"]I phoned up and asked: the lady said hopefully tomorow as long as the tickets have arrived, if not then Wednesday.[/quote]Cheers pal! Have a ncie day. [:)]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

The Scunthorpe away tickets are on sale NOW.

£24 each.

[/quote]Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?........

The cock with the crayons especially for the hard of seeing!

Last season when i purchased tickets for home and away games i never paid a booking fee.So after i brought my scunny tickets i paid a booking fee................anyone know why? why this season and not last season?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

The Scunthorpe away tickets are on sale NOW.

£24 each.

[/quote]

+ BOOKING FEE!

[/quote]

No fee if you go down to Carrow Rud Bor!

[/quote]

must admit i didn''t consider the 150 mile round trip. maybe next time...