Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

No Cody .......

...... for Gillingham again? Not even on the subs. bench. It''ll be a bit of a waste loaning him out if he doesn''t get games; anyone got any Gills inside info?

[quote user="ron obvious"]
...... for Gillingham again? Not even on the subs. bench. It''ll be a bit of a waste loaning him out if he doesn''t get games; anyone got any Gills inside info?

[/quote]

Seems they have signed a Danny Spiller, a former trialest, so Cody could be very limited, possibly no more than a bench warmer, in which case we could see him wanting out of there

Cody took a knock to his ankle last week, just resting him as a precaution. He should be available for the game v Hearts on Thursday. Trust me he will be playing this season upfront.

Spiller is a midfielder yes.

[quote user="Jacksons_redboots"]

Cody took a knock to his ankle last week, just resting him as a precaution. He should be available for the game v Hearts on Thursday. Trust me he will be playing this season upfront.

Spiller is a midfielder yes.

[/quote]

Cheers mate wasn''t sure about Spiller

To be honest I don''t think Cody will ever make it at this level. He will be gone by the end of the season and disappear into the wilderness or Kings Lynn. Wish him luck but he just isn''t good enough.

[quote user="Larry David"]Very much doubt we''ll see him in a City shirt again.[/quote]i agree, if all goes well for him and he scores a few i expect it will be made permanent, maybe even in Janaury

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Larry David"]Very much doubt we''ll see him in a City shirt again.[/quote]i agree, if all goes well for him and he scores a few i expect it will be made permanent, maybe even in Janaury[/quote]I hope for his and our case that''s true.

[quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Larry David"]Very much doubt we''ll see him in a City shirt again.[/quote]i agree, if all goes well for him and he scores a few i expect it will be made permanent, maybe even in Janaury[/quote]I hope for his and our case that''s true.[/quote]Why, if he goes to League 2 and scores 20+ goals then I am sure Lambert will take him back.  He needs to be given a proper chance, which he hasn''t really with us, and to be honest he scored some vital goals last season.

When Jermain Defoe went to Bournemouth in 2001 and scored in 10 consecutive games he made national news.

I know Cody is a late starter in the professional game, but a similar performance would cause plenty of interest in him!