Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Canary Preview now available to order online

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Also available at Tesco.[/quote]

and most paper shops [:)]

I live in Cambridge and its not available in 2 of the Tescos I have been in, had to get my local newsie to order it in for me and got it on Friday. Dare I say it, don''t be sarcastic just cause we don''t all live in Norwich?!

I ordered mine on Wednesday and am yet to receive it, I didn''t see any info when ordering on how long it should take so was just wondering. I''m based in Hertfordshire.

Ta.

When I ordered mine on Thursday, I received a confirmation email saying it would be delivered in "10-14" days. So if the last 2 years are anything to go by, I''ll be reading my "preview" around the 3rd game of the season [;)]

[quote user="leedscanary"]When I ordered mine on Thursday, I received a confirmation email saying it would be delivered in "10-14" days. So if the last 2 years are anything to go by, I''ll be reading my "preview" around the 3rd game of the season [;)]
[/quote]

I could run to your and deliver it quicker [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="leedscanary"]When I ordered mine on Thursday, I received a confirmation email saying it would be delivered in "10-14" days. So if the last 2 years are anything to go by, I''ll be reading my "preview" around the 3rd game of the season [;)][/quote]

[/quote]Set off now then, and I''ll have a bacon butty and a mug of coffee ready for you in the morning!

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="leedscanary"]When I ordered mine on Thursday, I received a confirmation email saying it would be delivered in "10-14" days. So if the last 2 years are anything to go by, I''ll be reading my "preview" around the 3rd game of the season [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Set off now then, and I''ll have a bacon butty and a mug of coffee ready for you in the morning!
[/quote]

A mug of Coffee [+o(]

[quote user="missing in action"]Got enough bloody adverts in it this year????? [/quote]

keeps Pete in a job! 2 of them are cllients of mine.. i didnt sell them though.

I live in gloucestershire and ordered mine on the 25th , told it would be 7-10 working days and they send it out 2nd class,," but i got a letter from the subscription company a  confirmation that i have paid for it after 4 days.  frustrated at such crap service.

[quote user="Mushroom"]Any response, Pete? Still not got mine, poor service IMO.[/quote]That will be our subscriptions department - you can call them on 01603 772738 or email norfolk.newspapersales@archant.co.uk