Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Players names on shirts.

I was thinking about getting a name on the back of my Norwich shirt as I haven''t got one for quite a few years now but i''m not sure what to get. I was going to get a player but one of my mates reckons that it''s a bit childish, so i''m not to sure now. Does anyone have a name on the back of their city shirt? If so what do you have?

Personally, I think getting your ''favourite player'' is more childish, but what do I know? If I was going to get one, I''d probably get a nickname. I reckon you should get: PIMP DADDY694 LYF

Why don''t you get Venegoor of hesselink ready for when he signs in a few days time

Maybe you could find a player to twin withYou could put his name on your replica shirt and he could have your name on his '' going out '' shirt

[quote user="The Black Panther"] I was going to get a player but one of my mates reckons that it''s a bit childish, so i''m not to sure now[/quote]

I would say it''s a toss up between what''s more childish, getting a player''s name on the back of your shirt because you want to, or not getting one because your mate thinks it''s childish.

If you want one get one, if you don''t then don''t. Grow a pair a make up your own mind!

Davo

[quote user="Davo"][quote user="The Black Panther"] I was going to get a player but one of my mates reckons that it''s a bit childish, so i''m not to sure now[/quote]

I would say it''s a toss up between what''s more childish, getting a player''s name on the back of your shirt because you want to, or not getting one because your mate thinks it''s childish.

If you want one get one, if you don''t then don''t. Grow a pair a make up your own mind!

Davo[/quote]Davo, with all due respect mate, he was just asking other people''s opinions. No need to act like that really.

[quote user="Davo"][quote user="The Black Panther"] I was going to get a player but one of my mates reckons that it''s a bit childish, so i''m not to sure now[/quote] I would say it''s a toss up between what''s more childish, getting a player''s name on the back of your shirt because you want to, or not getting one because your mate thinks it''s childish. If you want one get one, if you don''t then don''t. Grow a pair a make up your own mind! Davo[/quote]

Welcome to the Pink Un! Nice way to welcome someone who doesn''t make threads often. Like Brendo said I was only asking for peoples opinions, not some smug remark from someone who gains pleasure over insulting people they don''t even know.

[quote user="morty"]Bit gay getting another man''s name printed on your back.Just sayin.[/quote]I have ''Morty'' on my right cheek. [:D]

[quote user="The Black Panther"]I was thinking about getting a name on the back of my Norwich shirt as I haven''t got one for quite a few years now but i''m not sure what to get. I was going to get a player but one of my mates reckons that it''s a bit childish, so i''m not to sure now. Does anyone have a name on the back of their city shirt? If so what do you have?[/quote]getting a replica shirt is childish itself. you do sound over the age of 15 so i''d save that £40 for a few more pints this season.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"]Bit gay getting another man''s name printed on your back.Just sayin.[/quote]I have ''Morty'' on my right cheek. [:D][/quote]And "Arthur Whittle" on the other?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"]Bit gay getting another man''s name printed on your back.Just sayin.[/quote]I have ''Morty'' on my right cheek. [:D][/quote]And "Arthur Whittle" on the other?[/quote]I was saving it for BBJ, but yeah, why not!?

How about having "EAT AT DELIA''S" on the back of your shirt? 

Might even earn yourself a free burger in Yellows?

My cousin is a Boro fan and years ago he had Juninho put on his shirt.

Facially he does bear a striking resemblence to the little Brazilian playmaker but he''s also about a foot and a half taller. However when he went out and about wearing the shirt he used to get stopped and asked for autographs.

I''m not sure what part of that I found more bizarre....the fact that people thought Juninho was a 6''3 lad with a Yorskshire accent or the belief that Juninho would walk around the city wearing his own football shirt.

I concluded that some people from Teeside are just really very stupid.

[quote user="Brendo "]

Nickname, coz you''ll not leave the club.

[/quote]

[Y] And if he ever becomes famous,he can flog the shirt for £1000''s.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

how about "I love morty"

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

how about "I love morty"[/quote]Yeah, ok.[:|]

[quote user="The Black Panther"]I was thinking about getting a name on the back of my Norwich shirt as I haven''t got one for quite a few years now but i''m not sure what to get. I was going to get a player but one of my mates reckons that it''s a bit childish, so i''m not to sure now. Does anyone have a name on the back of their city shirt? If so what do you have?[/quote]

What about your fav band ( if its credible ) then you get to wear it at gigs , thinking about one with "The Prodigy "on the back after the weekend.

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

[/quote] how about "I love morty"[/quote]

What ever floats your boat fun-boy[Y]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]OK... How about "I spend too much time on forums" although i think a few on here have that already.[/quote]Ouch, touchy because we caught you red handed being just a little bit weird?You do see the irony of criticising people who spend too much time on internet message boards, by posting about it on an internet message board right?[:)]

yes I do.

I bow to your far greater forum super-powers.

although i think it would have been ironic if i had left out the words "too much"- but i didnt.

[quote user="The Black Panther"]I was thinking about getting a name on the back of my Norwich shirt as I haven''t got one for quite a few years now but i''m not sure what to get. I was going to get a player but one of my mates reckons that it''s a bit childish, so i''m not to sure now. Does anyone have a name on the back of their city shirt? If so what do you have?[/quote]you are a child, so whats the problem?