Sign in to follow this  
ca

What would you change about the matchday experience?

I would happily vote for any political party that promised to ban goal music.  Hateful, hateful stuff.I agree with Chops though, the half-time laps by the Forces and Supporters Group are great, and something I find quite moving.

I would change the male toilets. They really are disgusting bearing in mind the "splash back". I  hate having to go to the upper Barclay in the Service Lift.... its always crammed and will be horrific if it ever gets stuck. I hate walking down uncarpeted stairs too. I fell once and it was very painful.I dislike the tiny TVs you have to squint at during half time when big HD screens could be installed at relatively small cost to the club. I hate the fact that team sheets are not readily available in the bars and refreshment areas before the game. Hate the guys who leave before the end. Not knowing why the sustitutes come on to the pitch at half time to kick the ball about when they should be listening to the team talk if they are to play in the second half. The turnstiles which are so hard to get thru if you carry a bit of weight. The stewards who take the sticks off you so that you cannot wave a green and yellow flag (bought in the Club shop) and finally the team loosing. That is worst thing of all!!!

Have to say, really enjoy my matchday experience every home game in the Lower Barclay, great atmosphere, great people, great view etc. Just a couple of things, The club really need to sort out the Large Tv screen in the lounge in the Lower Barclay, the side of the lounge closest to Block A, When they have the Live Sky football on the TV, its fine for about 10 mins, then its magically switches to Channel 4 or ITv1 or something, and we get Horse Racing or the Corronation Street omnibus, but eventually someone comes with the remote and puts the footy back on. Then the whole sequence repeats itself every 10-15 minutes so, It can get laughable.Also, I really wish they''d fix the drier in the Toliets in the Lower Barclay, It stopped working in about January of last season, and I tried to use it at the Newcastle friendly on Saturday, and It still didn''t work lol.I''d keep the people coming on to sing OTBC before the game, It gets money for the club, and its not as though you can hear them, with the incredible noise that comes from the Barclay and the Snake Pit.The Crossbar challenge is good at Half Time, when it actually happens, how about a boxing match between Splat the cat and Captain Canary?

I think it should be made illegal to move out of your seat until the ref blows his whistle for half and full time.

[quote user="morty"]I think it should be made illegal to move out of your seat until the ref blows his whistle for half and full time.
[/quote]Could be a bit grim for someone with diarrhea! [:)]