Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Lincoln Tomorrow...

Anyone going? Is it pay on the gate? I''m hoping to go, so hopefully there will be a few canaries in the away end to cheer the boys on! Any news on how many we have sold, Pete?See ya there lads! OTBC! [Y] [:D]

[quote user="HillsboroughCanary"]

Two of us going over from Sheffield are hoping it''s pay on the gate...

Worst case I guess we can sit with the home fans[+o(]

[/quote]Just checked on the Lincoln site, it says ''Book online or pay on the day'', which hopefully means away fans too [:D]

I was at a party on Saturday night with a copper from Lincoln. They hadn''t realised that Celtic were there until the night before and had shock when 3000+ turned up! I told him Norwich were planning to bring 5000.........................................

Here''s hoping!

I''m off to see Dundee Utd at Hull on Saturday as well, so if they''re anything like Celtic, and Hull are anything like they were last time we went, then I''ll just have to keep my head down a bit!

Ben

I will be going as you would expect from my user name.Lincoln played Celtic on Saturday and the Celtic fans were burning the George Cross and singing IRA songs which ended up with the Lincoln fans giving them a bit of a kicking.Hoping and expecting toniight to be a lot less eventful.

best place to park would be on the south common which is a massive field near to the ground. I doubt it will be that busy tonight but you can also park on the side streets near to the ground.

We are going. I think there were 300 advance tickets available and all sold.

In fact I have a spare that I will be trying to get rid of outside the ground, so if you see someone selling a spare it could be me!

I''m going - it''s fairly local and I''m looking forward to seeing our new signings.

I believe you can pay at the gate as an away fan, sounds like it''ll be a good turnout!

Last away friendly, won''t be there, but have a great time for all that are going. I heard the Club canary coach bus has sold out.Hope we can win again, will be good for confidence.