Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Cant score past Diss !

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What''s everyone having for lunch today?[/quote]Ham, cheese and lettuce sandwich and a packet of steak and onion crisps with a Mars bar for desert, all washed down with a glass of apple and blackcurrant squash. [:)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What''s everyone having for lunch today?[/quote]Not sure, I have my kids this week, so that seems like a perfect excuse foer KFC or Maccy D''s!

[quote user="Dogger "]I''m just having Cheese rolls today [:(][/quote]What sort of cheese?

Not sure yet Mr C.Got a week off so will head into town later.Got a good Turkish restaurant so might try my first ever Mezze.Anyone tried before?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]I''m just having Cheese rolls today [:(][/quote]

What sort of cheese?
[/quote]

Cathedral city extra mature

[quote user="ricardo"]Possibly a fine Blue Cheese and Bacon Burger in Yellows.
[/quote]

Drool!!!!

Congratulations to you all, you have passed ''Dont feed the troll 1.1''

Everyone else, take notice of these fine students.

P.S - Im going for a jacket spud today I think, might push the boat out and have cheese and beans.

[quote user="Dogger "]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]I''m just having Cheese rolls today [:(][/quote]What sort of cheese?[/quote]

Cathedral city extra mature

[/quote]Nice. Really mature cheese is the best, but I find it makes me really thirsty!

[quote user="Duffman"]Congratulations to you all, you have passed ''Dont feed the troll 1.1'' Everyone else, take notice of these fine students. P.S - Im going for a jacket spud today I think, might push the boat out and have cheese and beans.[/quote]

You rotten bastard[:D]

[quote user="Dogger "]

[quote user="ricardo"]Possibly a fine Blue Cheese and Bacon Burger in Yellows.[/quote]

Drool!!!!

[/quote]Had one of them in Yellows last week and it was very nice, has anyone tried the coconut cream pie? Now that is absolutely georgous if you have a sweet tooth.

The out-laws went there, and the boss''s father had the coconut cream pie and he spent a lot of the next day decorating the toilet. So, good if your a bit blocked up.

[quote user="Herman "]Not sure yet Mr C.Got a week off so will head into town later.Got a good Turkish restaurant so might try my first ever Mezze.Anyone tried before?[/quote]Not Turkish mezze, but Greek mezze is delightful.  Particularly if you get the vine leaves.  I suppose there will be similarities in the food on display though, anything with Humous/tzatziki and flat bread is a tasty treat.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Herman "]Not sure yet Mr C.Got a week off so will head into town later.Got a good Turkish restaurant so might try my first ever Mezze.Anyone tried before?[/quote]

Not Turkish mezze, but Greek mezze is delightful.  Particularly if you get the vine leaves.  I suppose there will be similarities in the food on display though, anything with Humous/tzatziki and flat bread is a tasty treat.

[/quote]

My mate went recently and said it was the best humous he''s had outside of Jordan (the country..).I''m not a fussy eater so will try it all[Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Herman "]Not sure yet Mr C.Got a week off so will head into town later.Got a good Turkish restaurant so might try my first ever Mezze.Anyone tried before?[/quote]

Not Turkish mezze, but Greek mezze is delightful.  Particularly if you get the vine leaves.  I suppose there will be similarities in the food on display though, anything with Humous/tzatziki and flat bread is a tasty treat.

[/quote]

Turkish and Greek food is almost identical. Just don''t go asking for a Greek Coffee in Turkey and vice versa! Have you tried the Lebanese restaurant near Debenhams? It looks grotty but the food is awsome... mmmn Tabouleh!

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Where is this Turkish restaurant?[/quote]

Well,if you head south through Norwich,carry on for 100 miles and it''s on your left.It''s in Herts,not really good enough for you to travel that far[Y]

[quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

[/quote]

Turkish and Greek food is almost identical. Just don''t go asking for a Greek Coffee in Turkey and vice versa! Have you tried the Lebanese restaurant near Debenhams? It looks grotty but the food is awsome... mmmn Tabouleh!

[/quote]

Yes, that Lebanese place is great; lovely food at very reasonable prices. One word of warning though - stick with the Becks as I ordered a Lebanese beer (feeling all cosmoplitan) and .... well, let''s just say I won''t be again [:)] 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"]What''s everyone having for lunch today?

[/quote]

Not sure, I have my kids this week.....
[/quote]

With some fava beans and a nice chianti?

[quote user="Stevo"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"]What''s everyone having for lunch today?[/quote]Not sure, I have my kids this week.....[/quote]

With some fava beans and a nice chianti?

[/quote]I don''t actually know how to type that snuffling, slobbering sound that Lecter makes.Snufushushushush.Nah, doesn''t really work.

[quote user="morty"]

I don''t actually know how to type that snuffling, slobbering sound that Lecter makes.

Snufushushushush.

Nah, doesn''t really work.

[/quote]

I had a similar problem....by my 6th failed ''draft'' I simply decided to leave it out!!

Has anyone tried Malaysian Delights not far from the Murderers? About £5-£6 for an all you can eat lunch and pretty tasty stuff too! PS. I''m having some microrice for my lunch

[quote user="MCWILL"]Has anyone tried Malaysian Delights not far from the Murderers? About £5-£6 for an all you can eat lunch and pretty tasty stuff too! PS. I''m having some microrice for my lunch[/quote]

It''s tres bon, as they say in Malaysia.

Wander down to the local Taverna for a very large portion of Halloumi and Lounza cooked over the open fire with salad all in a Pitta sandwich washed down with an ice cold Keo sitting outside under vines in a nice breeze and the temp still in the 90''s If you are having a Meze try the mixed meat and fish best of both worlds.

[quote user="Big Al"]Wander down to the local Taverna for a very large portion of Halloumi and Lounza cooked over the open fire with salad all in a Pitta sandwich washed down with an ice cold Keo sitting outside under vines in a nice breeze and the temp still in the 90''s If you are having a Meze try the mixed meat and fish best of both worlds.[/quote]

Lucky sod!!

The restaurant does a mixed hot/cold mezze plate so i may go for that.Something different from McD''s[Y]