Sign in to follow this  
steakbearnaise

pink'un on igoogle

Does anyone else use igoogle? I have it set up as one of my homepages on firefox, with gmail, various news sites, google maps, wikipedia search box and so on all there on the one page. And I also have the pink ''un there - it shows three headlines. Thing is, everything else updates properly so the headlines in the BBC news box are always the three top stories at the time etc, but the pink''un never updates. It keeps telling me that cody started for canaries reserves and that Lambert''s timing with substitutions is spot on.Anyone else use this at all and know whether there''s an easy way to get it to work properly?

it was indeed. and in a totally unexpected development, it turned out to be very easy (even for me) to update the gadget with the right link so I think I''ve now sorted it. thanks

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]It''s been like that for months - I deleted mine from iGoogle because it was quite annoying.[/quote]if you go to add gadgets, there''s a box on the left that says ''add feed or gadget'' - just stick the following link in there: http://www.pinkun.com/rss/default.aspx?id=pinkNorwichit''s now showing today''s headlines for me; will see if it updates properly tomorrow...

[quote user="steakbearnaise"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]It''s been like that for months - I deleted mine from iGoogle because it was quite annoying.[/quote]if you go to add gadgets, there''s a box on the left that says ''add feed or gadget'' - just stick the following link in there: http://www.pinkun.com/rss/default.aspx?id=pinkNorwichit''s now showing today''s headlines for me; will see if it updates properly tomorrow...[/quote]It will - that other gadget was linking to the old site - the RSS feed you have now works fine.

[quote user="lappinitup"]While you''re there Pete, can you unblock the "Has the club learnt anything today?" thread please?[/quote]Done.

Yeah, banana explained the other night that if you google pink'' un message board and use the link you get it is the full site and not the mobile version that logs you out all the time. I saved it to the home screen and it works fine now

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Does anyone else''s PU Iphone app play up?When i try to log in and post it takes a few attempts for the post symbol to be visible on the MB.[/quote]Yep. Well on my phone, I sign in, and it often says I haven''t signed in so can''t post. Rather annoying. I more read on my phone, and post on laptop. init

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="can u sit down please"]Does anyone else''s PU Iphone app play up?When i try to log in and post it takes a few attempts for the post symbol to be visible on the MB.[/quote]Yep. Well on my phone, I sign in, and it often says I haven''t signed in so can''t post. Rather annoying. I more read on my phone, and post on laptop. init[/quote]Thats the exact prob i have.I have added it to my home screen but nothing seems to fix it. The amount of things i have wanted to post, whether at games or "supermarket sightings" is unreal!Hopefully a fix is in sight. Has anyone ever thought of a Norwich City app?