Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Pink Un Prediction League 2010/2011

Hi Pete,Will the fantastic Prediction league be making a return again for the new season?Loved doing it last year, I came 12th overall I believe.

I think it''ll be harder this year.  Last year as we were winning and scoring loads it was easy to shove down 5-0 every match and mop loads of points up.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Should be up and running tomorrow, watch this space...[/quote]Great Stuff Pete!!

[quote user="Brendo "]Any info on what it is?
[/quote]

Yes, there will be!

Check out Petes post above for more details..

Do you just pick who finishes where? can you cchange it? do you make score predictions? etcccccccccccccc

Sadly with these type of things, dream teams, prediction leagues and whatot, I get really excited at the start and then after a few games just stop bothering. Hopefully this year that won''t be the case. And hopefully we won''t get beaten 7-1 on the first day, and thus completely ruin my life and make me forget about such things like the prediction league from last year. Though I believe I did correctly predict Cody would score!

That''s the beauty of this league though - one correct scorer, score and time and you''re right back in the game, even at the end of the season.