Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Marlon Harewood.

Will sign for us within the next week, as the backup target man. Holt will keep his place, but will be rested more often and harewood will play more as this will help the team have a full fit target man rather than a tired target man like holt was last year.

He is happy to take a wage cut as he is looking for a new club and can''t demand huge amounts as there is very little interest in him.

[IMG]http://www.door2door-marketing.co.uk/watch.gif[/IMG]

This is actual bull. After being a bit frozen out at Villa, he trains with my clubs mens team. He was at the park for training last Thursday, and my mate who knows him better than I do, says he is off to Dubai, doubling his wage, getting a free car, free house etc...But he did state that he wants to end his career at Forest (My local team) which went down well. This is actually 100% truth, I don''t want to sound like someone with a source etc so I''m not going to be all "Watch this space", but this is from the old horses mouth.

A friend of a friend i know who sits in the directors box (he runs a plastics company in Thetford btw) said this is bull, but he has said we in advance talks to sign Crainie.

[quote user="Canary1902"]This for real?[/quote]

No,this is a sign that schools are out for summer!

[quote user="Champions...Norwich"]This is actual bull. After being a bit frozen out at Villa, he trains with my clubs mens team. He was at the park for training last Thursday, and my mate who knows him better than I do, says he is off to Dubai, doubling his wage, getting a free car, free house etc...But he did state that he wants to end his career at Forest (My local team) which went down well. This is actually 100% truth, I don''t want to sound like someone with a source etc so I''m not going to be all "Watch this space", but this is from the old horses mouth.
[/quote]B*ll*cks

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Champions...Norwich"]This is actual bull. After being a bit frozen out at Villa, he trains with my clubs mens team. He was at the park for training last Thursday, and my mate who knows him better than I do, says he is off to Dubai, doubling his wage, getting a free car, free house etc...But he did state that he wants to end his career at Forest (My local team) which went down well. This is actually 100% truth, I don''t want to sound like someone with a source etc so I''m not going to be all "Watch this space", but this is from the old horses mouth.[/quote]B*ll*cks[/quote]I have got a bloody picture with him! I will speak to him on Thursday if you want!

Champions...(Norwich) said:
have got a bloody picture with him! I will speak to him on Thursday if you want!

Personally, i think both of your rumours are a load of boll0cks but, just because you have a picture with someone, doesn''t mean you know them!!! I have a pic with Bellamy, i''m not his mate and couldn''t tell you his next move, so a picture we see wouldn''t prove or disprove what you say!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Will sign for us within the next week, as the backup target man. Holt will keep his place, but will be rested more often and harewood will play more as this will help the team have a full fit target man rather than a tired target man like holt was last year.

He is happy to take a wage cut as he is looking for a new club and can''t demand huge amounts as there is very little interest in him.

[IMG]http://www.door2door-marketing.co.uk/watch.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]Lol, so a twelve year old kid has inside information?

I saw tonight on sky sports that premiership clubs must name a squad of 25 players on 1st September, the day after the transfer window shuts. Anyone outside of this squad effectivly can''t play for that team until January when a new squad is named for the remainder of the season.

That means that for many Premiership players their only way of playing any football between Sept-Jan will be to join a championship club on loan......their has to be some rich pickings here come September ?!?!

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Tell him to not come to Norwich please! Best years behind him, and mammoth wages![/quote]

He wants a final pay day before returning to Forest. Having kept an interested eye on Marlon whilst I was having my training, and he didn''t stand out but then again he was playing in defense! He has got pace though, but that might just be in comparison to the rest of the old men with beer bellies! lol!

The fact he was thinking over an offer to go play in Dubai was reported in the press a week or so ago.

I''m sure he''d do a job, but I don''t think we''d get value for money with him. I''d rather we got someone younger in with a re-sale value. Adam Rooney/Richard Brodie/etc would be preferable options for me.

Sounds like a pretty rounded guy though (wanting to return to his hometown club) so he''s welcome to a big pay-day...just I''d rather it was somewhere else!

As for Crainie, he''d be an excellent addition, and I''d also heard (admittedly a while back so not sure why it went quiet) we were closing in, so let''s see!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Why would a proffessional football need to be rested? They only work for about 4 hours a day and a couple of hours on a Sat?

[quote user="Wxyz"]The fact he was thinking over an offer to go play in Dubai was reported in the press a week or so ago.[/quote]I swear I haven''t read this before, and I''m not just clutching at straws from that article! He actually told my mate, that after his contract not being renewed by Villa he is off to Dubai.

[quote user="Champions Norwich"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Champions Norwich"]This is actual bull. After being a bit frozen out at Villa, he trains with my clubs mens team. He was at the park for training last Thursday, and my mate who knows him better than I do, says he is off to Dubai, doubling his wage, getting a free car, free house etc...But he did state that he wants to end his career at Forest (My local team) which went down well. This is actually 100% truth, I don''t want to sound like someone with a source etc so I''m not going to be all "Watch this space", but this is from the old horses mouth.[/quote]B*ll*cks[/quote]I have got a bloody picture with him! I will speak to him on Thursday if you want![/quote]I believe him! He''s a trust worthy guy, and a top one at that. [:)] [Y] I''d like him though.

Was in the papers on the 20th July.

Aston Villa reject Marlon Harewood offered two-year deal at Rangers

Marlon Harewood has been offered a two-year deal at Glasgow Rangers. The striker is a free agent after leaving Aston Villa and also has an offer from David O’Leary’s Dubai-based club Al Ahli.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1296098/Aston-Villa-misfit-Marlon-Harewood-offered-year-deal-Rangers.html#ixzz0uvEVI9eA

Back to Banana why would he come here and take such a drop when he has 2 offers on the table?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Why would a proffessional football need to be rested? They only work for about 4 hours a day and a couple of hours on a Sat?

[/quote]

For those who think women know nothing about football,in one line there is the case for the prosecution outlined.[;)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Champions Norwich"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Champions Norwich"]This is actual bull. After being a bit frozen out at Villa, he trains with my clubs mens team. He was at the park for training last Thursday, and my mate who knows him better than I do, says he is off to Dubai, doubling his wage, getting a free car, free house etc...But he did state that he wants to end his career at Forest (My local team) which went down well. This is actually 100% truth, I don''t want to sound like someone with a source etc so I''m not going to be all "Watch this space", but this is from the old horses mouth.[/quote]B*ll*cks[/quote]I have got a bloody picture with him! I will speak to him on Thursday if you want![/quote]I believe him! He''s a trust worthy guy, and a top one at that. [:)] [Y] I''d like him though. [/quote]

Cheers Brendo [:D]He would be good, he has obvious quality I just doubt he will be hungry enough. Training with effectively a dads team isn''t going to have him in good stead fitness wise is it? Anyway, he is a top bloke and I wish him well [;)] I wouldn''t mind his car either!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

For those who think women know nothing about football,in one line there is the case for the prosecution outlined.[;)]

[/quote]

Are you telling me they train more than 4 days a week for 4 hours a day, they usually have a day off in the week and most Sundays plus only have to be at work at 1pm on a Sat until 5pm?

I make that 20 hours a week [:)]

An easy life for some at £5k to £8k a week [:)]

[quote user="Champions Norwich"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Champions Norwich"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Champions Norwich"]This is actual bull. After being a bit frozen out at Villa, he trains with my clubs mens team. He was at the park for training last Thursday, and my mate who knows him better than I do, says he is off to Dubai, doubling his wage, getting a free car, free house etc...But he did state that he wants to end his career at Forest (My local team) which went down well. This is actually 100% truth, I don''t want to sound like someone with a source etc so I''m not going to be all "Watch this space", but this is from the old horses mouth.[/quote]B*ll*cks[/quote]I have got a bloody picture with him! I will speak to him on Thursday if you want![/quote]I believe him! He''s a trust worthy guy, and a top one at that. [:)] [Y] I''d like him though. [/quote]

Cheers Brendo [:D]He would be good, he has obvious quality I just doubt he will be hungry enough. Training with effectively a dads team isn''t going to have him in good stead fitness wise is it? Anyway, he is a top bloke and I wish him well [;)] I wouldn''t mind his car either![/quote]No problemo pal. What''s he drive? He''s a tank so surely a bus or something?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Are you telling me they train more than 4 days a week for 4 hours a day, they usually have a day off in the week and most Sundays plus only have to be at work at 1pm on a Sat until 5pm?

[/quote]

I will get Kathy to ask her Grant on sunday what his weekly routine is whilst presenting him with his NCISA trophy.[A]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I will get Kathy to ask her Grant on sunday what his weekly routine is whilst presenting him with his NCISA trophy.[A]

[/quote]

I''m sure Kathy will have more pressing questions to ask him [:)] [:)]

[/quote]

I''m sure Kathy will have more pressing questions to ask him [:)] [:)]

[/quote]

You mean like...what is his mobile number? Where does he drink? Does he fancy middle aged women? Has he ever considered leaving his wife for an older woman? Would he object to having a stalker? I will be very worried about our Kath on Sunday.[:P]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have to say that you are spot on. This resting nonsense is a recent fad and everyone seems to have fallen for it.