Sign in to follow this  
Fife Canary

Lincoln V Norwich Live Commentary

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Brendo "]AJ, lol what? I said 1 big word, and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. [A]
[/quote]

bet you had to look it up in a dictionary

[/quote]

Thesauras probably!

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Superflash"]ANYWAY...Scores? [/quote]56-12 [:(][/quote][:O] LAMBERT OUT!!I look forward to the Chris Sutton era as he takes over the reigns.

These guys dont sound very interested! Apparently Drury is the team bus driver?? How come we didnt have this feed on our site you reckon?

[quote user="NottsCanary"]These guys dont sound very interested! Apparently Drury is the team bus driver?? How come we didnt have this feed on our site you reckon?[/quote]It''s only just started working for me...they sound appalling.

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="NottsCanary"]These guys dont sound very interested! Apparently Drury is the team bus driver?? How come we didnt have this feed on our site you reckon?[/quote]It''s only just started working for me...they sound appalling.[/quote]They are!! It actually better reading it on the pinkun live text! (cheers for getting that going pete & co, despite the stupid restrictions!)Love how they dont know anyone apart from steer and super chrissy.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Right ,If no-one else will ,I''ll be the first to say it.........."Jackson, no goals in 4 games, time to worry ??!?"

***ducks for cover***

[/quote]Nah, if anything I''d put a bet on him to net a hat trick against Watford now. Pre-season is funny like that.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Right ,If no-one else will ,I''ll be the first to say it.........."Jackson, no goals in 4 games, time to worry ??!?"

***ducks for cover***

[/quote]Norwich''s whole team, no goals in 3 of those. lol that is quite misleading.

Nice way to spend an evening watching a dull game in a dull stand in a dull city.

Biggest shock was Wes playing without shinnies muppet

[quote user="morty"]Anyone said "Lambert out" yet?
[/quote]

Delia Out! It''s all her fault!