Sign in to follow this  
Fife Canary

Lincoln V Norwich Live Commentary

[quote user="Fife Canary"]Looks like Lincoln City are offering commentary from their official website - login as per canariesworld.
[/quote]I''ll have a bit of that, ta.

[quote user="scrimmage"]I''m lost, is this true, neither the Lincoln or the Norwich site have any commentaries today?
[/quote]It says clearly it should be on, but my ends dead.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="scrimmage"]I''m lost, is this true, neither the Lincoln or the Norwich site have any commentaries today?[/quote]It says clearly it should be on, but my ends dead.[/quote]Nurse! Nurse!

0-0

Norwich: 3-4-3: Steer, Askou, Tudur Jones, Ward, Francomb, Gill, Hughes, Dawkin, McNamee, Johnson, Jackson.

Subs: Ruddy, RMartin, Nelson, Crofts, Surman, Hoolahan, Fox, CMartin.

Nothing doing for Norwich atm,

Steer has made a couple of decent saves and Askou and OTJ look suspect at the back. Lots of space for Lincoln who are taking advantage of it

Also, word is Holt might be fit for Watford, you heard it here first!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

anyone going to update on this thread?

[/quote]Try www.pinkun.com/live[/quote]Pete, is it back for good? [:D] I loved sending in loads of questions trying to get some on air. [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Try www.pinkun.com/live
[/quote]Pete, is it back for good? [:D] I loved sending in loads of questions trying to get some on air. [:)]
[/quote]

It is aye although under the new rules questions can only be answered before the game then at 5 minutes, 15, 25, 35, HT, 50, 60, 70, 80 and then we''re clear at FT.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Try www.pinkun.com/live
[/quote]Pete, is it back for good? [:D] I loved sending in loads of questions trying to get some on air. [:)]
[/quote]

lol Brendo!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]Try www.pinkun.com/live[/quote]Pete, is it back for good? [:D] I loved sending in loads of questions trying to get some on air. [:)][/quote]

It is aye although under the new rules questions can only be answered before the game then at 5 minutes, 15, 25, 35, HT, 50, 60, 70, 80 and then we''re clear at FT.

[/quote]Are you serious? That''s ludicrous. I wondered why nothing had been said for a while. [:P]

Does that mean that the ''commentary feed'' can be continuous throughout the game then? Or do updates have to be during these ''breaks'' as well?

Certainly not the same as it was if we have to wait until a certain minute to find out if anything''s happened!

Stop using big words Brendo, you''ll hurt your brain!

I''m just glad the pinkun team have something to suffice, it''s not great, but it''ll help a hell of a lot of people stay in touch with our beloved team!

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Does that mean that the ''commentary feed'' can be continuous throughout the game then? Or do updates have to be during these ''breaks'' as well?

Certainly not the same as it was if we have to wait until a certain minute to find out if anything''s happened![/quote]Every ten-minute passage of play will be posted in the appropriate window, although the tweets from the fans at the game to the right should keep you up-to-date....

Thanks Pete.

I appreciate it''s more than nothing, but still not a patch on how it was!

Absolutely ridiculous that someone saw a need to stop things like this anyway!

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Thanks Pete.

I appreciate it''s more than nothing, but still not a patch on how it was!

Absolutely ridiculous that someone saw a need to stop things like this anyway![/quote]Why was it changed might I ask?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="CanaryJames"]Thanks Pete. I appreciate it''s more than nothing, but still not a patch on how it was! Absolutely ridiculous that someone saw a need to stop things like this anyway![/quote]

Why was it changed might I ask?
[/quote]

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/football/columns/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=ChrisLakey&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED19%20Jul%202010%2011%3A43%3A41%3A973

[quote user="Brendo "]AJ, lol what? I said 1 big word, and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. [A]
[/quote]

bet you had to look it up in a dictionary