Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Anyone for Luciano Becchio?

Leeds striker Luciano Becchio could be on his way out of Elland Road

after the Championship club opted not to offer the Argentine an

extension to his deal, which runs out next summer.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]Direct and to the point Morty, don''t you rate him?[/quote]1. Has been very injury prone recently.2. Argentinian.3. Has been seen wearing a hairband.

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]I wouldn''t mind him, works hard, good cover for Holt. Have we had an Argentinian play for us before?[/quote]Messi was in the academy with me at the tender age of 14.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]
Direct and to the point Morty, don''t you rate him?
[/quote]

1. Has been very injury prone recently.

2. Argentinian.

3. Has been seen wearing a hairband.
[/quote]

4. I don''t think he''d fancy facing Michael Nelson in training every day after that game at Carrow Road.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]Direct and to the point Morty, don''t you rate him?[/quote]1. Has been very injury prone recently.2. Argentinian.3. Has been seen wearing a hairband.[/quote]

4. I don''t think he''d fancy facing Michael Nelson in training every day after that game at Carrow Road.

[/quote]Lol, I was just reminded of said incident whilst reading wiki.Dirty Argie, headbutting Nelsinho in the foot, disgraceful.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]Direct and to the point Morty, don''t you rate him?[/quote]1. Has been very injury prone recently.2. Argentinian.3. Has been seen wearing a hairband.[/quote]

[/quote]Lol, I was just reminded of said incident whilst reading wiki.Dirty Argie, headbutting Nelsinho in the foot, disgraceful.[/quote]I was relieved to see him go off, like him or not, he is a handful, at league one level at least [:|]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Darren Lamb"]I wouldn''t mind him, works hard, good cover for Holt. Have we had an Argentinian play for us before?[/quote]Messi was in the academy with me at the tender age of 14. [/quote]Messi would have been found out in the Championship anyway.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Darren Lamb"]I wouldn''t mind him, works hard, good cover for Holt. Have we had an Argentinian play for us before?[/quote]Messi was in the academy with me at the tender age of 14. [/quote]surely you are no older than 12?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I would certainly have Becchio and Snodgrass in our squad....[/quote]

Agreed, I''d happily take these two

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

2. Argentinian.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, I was just reminded of said incident whilst reading wiki.

Dirty Argie, headbutting Nelsinho in the foot, disgraceful.
[/quote]
I was relieved to see him go off, like him or not, he is a handful, at league one level at least [:|]
[/quote]

I was just relieved he was still alive after that challenge. He went straight down like a sack of spuds.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

2. Argentinian.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, I was just reminded of said incident whilst reading wiki.

Dirty Argie, headbutting Nelsinho in the foot, disgraceful.
[/quote]
I was relieved to see him go off, like him or not, he is a handful, at league one level at least [:|]
[/quote]

I was just relieved he was still alive after that challenge. He went straight down like a sack of spuds.

[/quote]

Agreed, it looked like a really bad one when he hit the deck and bounced.