Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

C.MARTIN TO WBA

[quote user="zemas tendon"]1.1 Million deal!!![/quote]

Pretty expensive gig then because our Chrissy aint going anywhere.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Another girl has left the Big Brother house![/quote]Yeah, what a joke! She has been in since friday! [:|] Third one already, but I have been informed by a reliable source that a replacement is going in. [:)]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]1.1 Million deal!!![/quote]That would leave us with one fit, 1st choice striker, so its utter [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/sht.gif[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="zemas tendon"]1.1 Million deal!!![/quote]That would leave us with one fit, 1st choice striker, so its utter [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/sht.gif[/img][/quote]Don''t feed him wiz!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="zemas tendon"]1.1 Million deal!!![/quote]That would leave us with one fit, 1st choice striker, so its utter [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/sht.gif[/img][/quote]Don''t feed him wiz[/quote]

Agreed Lapps, I should know better than most! [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/smackbum.gif[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Source?[/quote]

It was on the news earlier! ...Girl in pr office told me...she left as she just couldnt fit in with the other housemates..

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

It was on the news earlier! ...Girl in pr office told me...she left as she just couldnt fit in with the other housemates..

[/quote]

the best thing about that rubbish is the on off button on my remote, people must be very sad to have to watch tripe like that

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote]

the best thing about that rubbish is the on off button on my remote, people must be very sad to have to watch tripe like that

[/quote]

I can proudly say i have never,ever watched it.Utter sh**e.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nor have I, but there was a spinoff a few years ago called "Sleepless" where the housemates were only allowed 2 hours sleep in 24, and it went on until they''d all cracked except one.  6 boys and 6 girls, most of the girls (and 1 or 2 boys) dropped out early on, but the girl who didn''t lasted longer than any of the boys.  Fascinating and a bit gruesome, it was like torture.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Herman "][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nor have I, but there was a spinoff a few years ago called "Sleepless" where the housemates were only allowed 2 hours sleep in 24, and it went on until they''d all cracked except one.  6 boys and 6 girls, most of the girls (and 1 or 2 boys) dropped out early on, but the girl who didn''t lasted longer than any of the boys.  Fascinating and a bit gruesome, it was like torture.

[/quote]

They should try out the Stanford Prison Experiment on some of the ''contestants''.

There isn''t one. It is the usual - think of a name of one of our players, think of a name of another Club and put them in the same sentence.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

There isn''t one. It is the usual - think of a name of one of our players, think of a name of another Club and put them in the same sentence.

[/quote]Hoolahan off to Stoke for 2million. My source is reliable but I can''t reveal who it is because he doesn''t exist. [Y]