Sign in to follow this  
Cj

New seats in the stadium

Sitting in the N&P lower, i thought the extra seats may increase the already LIVELY atmosphere in the stand and was excited at the prospect, After finding out that ive now been moved to row 5 as apposed to row 2 im pretty annoyed and told i wouldn''t be able to move, did anyone else experience any problems with the building work

Wasn''t everyone who would be required to move, sent a letter informing them and giving the option of a move of their choice?Lol at "lively"

[quote user="KING OF NP"]Sitting in the N&P lower, i thought the extra seats may increase the already LIVELY atmosphere in the stand and was excited at the prospect, [/quote]Why do I sense a wind-up?

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]But have you actually moved? Or did the old row 2 become row 5 due to the new seats?[/quote]

This has to be a wind up, the club sent out letters to all concerned inviting them to move or stay put, if the op did nought about it, then tough. 

Not a wind up. i sit next to him in row 2 and i didnt get a letter either. i  rang the club and they said we only sent letters to those who are affected.  Also my season ticket says row 2.im not sure what is gonna happen

[quote user="Jump Bike "]Not a wind up. i sit next to him in row 2 and i didnt get a letter either. i  rang the club and they said we only sent letters to those who are affected.  Also my season ticket says row 2.

im not sure what is gonna happen
[/quote]

Your going to sit where your seat is?

[quote user="Jump Bike "]Not a wind up. i sit next to him in row 2 and i didnt get a letter either. i  rang the club and they said we only sent letters to those who are affected.  Also my season ticket says row 2.

im not sure what is gonna happen
[/quote]

Your going to sit where your seat is?

Surely whats happened is what was row 2 is now row 5 due to the extra seats? So you are in the same seat..

But you would have been asked by the club what you want to do i think...

The letters were only sent to those occupying seats which would have hade a new seat installed directly in front of them. So, in this case occupants of the old row 1 would have ben written to, occupants of the old row 2 would not. Perfectly simple. I know because I was in  a Row A seat in the City Stand. A new row was being installed directly in front of me. I was offered the oportunity (and took it up) to move to the shiny new Row 1. The occupants of Row B were not contacted.

I would suggest writing to the European Court of  Human Rights. Or what about a "dirty protest"?

We have sat in the same seat for 5 years, loved it, close to the action and when i renewed at the end of last season we wernt told that we were going to be moved to row 5, it would of been nice to have a letter or somthing.

Has your seat moved any further from the touchline? No

Have you had a new seat placed directly in front of yours which would significantly change your view? No

Have you been living under a stone for several months, unaware of the well publicised installation of additional seating at the ground? Presumably yes.

You could start some kind of protest to have the seats removed. Personally, I hate the Jarrold Stand and all it stands for and have campaigned long and hard for it to be demolished.

In the Main Stand, the letters got totally screwed up (hard to believe of Naaarrridgge''s uber-slick operation I know). Only correct element on the letter was the address - the season ticket holder name and seat were entirely random.

Obviously a few inefficiencies for you to get your teeth in to Mr McNally.