Sign in to follow this  
Canariesworld

Club shop??????

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, not sure if anyone has been in another team''s club shop, but our stuff really is embarrassingly crap.
[/quote]

No,it''s not just ours.I had a look through my brothers Spurs ''catalogue'' and they sell the same sort of tat,albeit Premiership quality tat!

Now where can i get an NCFC towel?

[/quote]

Its like they treat us like idiots and we''d wear anything poor quality as long as its got "Norwich City" on it. Still I suppose they wouldn''t be stocking it if people weren''t buying it!
[/quote]

Poor quality? I thought it was all handcrafted by Norfolk artisans[:O]

I must admit,as a kid i bought loads of Norwich crap,sweatbands,poncy scarves,pennants (wtf) and i still have a mug from ''82.

And I would love to know if anybody has bought their lady the ''sexy'' underwear?

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, not sure if anyone has been in another team''s club shop, but our stuff really is embarrassingly crap.[/quote]

No,it''s not just ours.I had a look through my brothers Spurs ''catalogue'' and they sell the same sort of tat,albeit Premiership quality tat!

[/quote]Its like they treat us like idiots and we''d wear anything poor quality as long as its got "Norwich City" on it. Still I suppose they wouldn''t be stocking it if people weren''t buying it![/quote]

I must admit,as a kid i bought loads of Norwich crap,sweatbands,poncy scarves,pennants (wtf) and i still have a mug from ''82.

And I would love to know if anybody has bought their lady the ''sexy'' underwear?

[/quote]Is it my memory playing tricks on me, or did they actually used to stock lady pants with "I scored at Carrow road" on them?

[quote user="morty"]

Is it my memory playing tricks on me, or did they actually used to stock lady pants with "I scored at Carrow road" on them?
[/quote]

Haha,that wouldn''t surprise me.[:$]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="morty"]

Is it my memory playing tricks on me, or did they actually used to stock lady pants with "I scored at Carrow road" on them?
[/quote]

Haha,that wouldn''t surprise me.[:$]

[/quote]

No, on the panties it was definitely "If you like cheese...You''ll love these!"

http://www.canaries.co.uk/articles/20100727/your-new-look-canary-store_2265098_2103325/0,,10355~2103325~1,00.html

there''s your answer folks.

[quote user="morty"]

[/quote]

How about...

"Strong enough to resist Kevin Muscat''s tackle"

or

"Let''s be having you"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, not sure if anyone has been in another team''s club shop, but our stuff really is embarrassingly crap.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Its like they treat us like idiots and we''d wear anything poor quality as long as its got "Norwich City" on it. Still I suppose they wouldn''t be stocking it if people weren''t buying it!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They certainly did [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, not sure if anyone has been in another team''s club shop, but our stuff really is embarrassingly crap.[/quote]

[/quote]Its like they treat us like idiots and we''d wear anything poor quality as long as its got "Norwich City" on it. Still I suppose they wouldn''t be stocking it if people weren''t buying it![/quote]

[/quote]Is it my memory playing tricks on me, or did they actually used to stock lady pants with "I scored at Carrow road" on them?[/quote]

[/quote]I was sure they did lol, but did wonder if I had remembered it wrong, as its almost too unbelievably cheesy to be true!Did you have any?[;)]

''And I would love to know if anybody has bought their lady the ''sexy'' underwear?''

I did. ''''Ive scored at carrow road'', if i remember correctly? Only i don''t think i did, well not with the aid of those bri-nylon lovelies anyway. I bought her a size too small, of which she wasn''t too pleased about, but my first attempt at buying womens underwear, at a red faced 16. Big o'' bird thinking back............

[quote user="Congo Canary"]''And I would love to know if anybody has bought their lady the ''sexy'' underwear?'' I did. ''''Ive scored at carrow road'', if i remember correctly? Only i don''t think i did, well not with the aid of those bri-nylon lovelies anyway. I bought her a size too small, of which she wasn''t too pleased about, but my first attempt at buying womens underwear, at a red faced 16. Big o'' bird thinking back............[/quote]

You should have bought her the John Hartson replica shorts instead

And a shirt with ''Fatty'' on the back too

[quote user="I am a Banana"]there moving everything around, and are looking into the possibility of expanding[/quote]

What, Congo''s bird''s knickers or Hartson''s shorts?[8-)]

[quote]The Store will reopen... with a fresh new look and exciting new

lines on offer as well as traditional favourites such as the new 2010-11

home kit...[/quote]Ah yes, that traditional 2010-11 home kit, much-loved and cherished for generations...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was sure they did lol, but did wonder if I had remembered it wrong, as its almost too unbelievably cheesy to be true!

Did you have any?

[;)]
[/quote]

Yes I did as it happens hahaha

I think they need to focus the merchandise at the younger audience e.g I was unable to buy a replica kit for my little boy until he was 1 where as Nike, Adidas etc make their kits from 6 months. I now see that they don''t sell kids pajamas, dressing gowns etc etc but instead sell little golf ball type things you put on your car aerial. I know even the kids stuff is a bit tat but it would still sell imo.