Sign in to follow this  
Canariesworld

Club shop??????

Just been past the club shop at the ground and it''s completely empty. Does anyone know if it''s being moved? or are they just re decorating it or something?

OTBC

Hopefully they have realised that about 80% of what was in there was utter tat and they have skipped it all.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Club shop??????

No?????? idea??????son????????

[/quote]

Maybe the shop has been burgled Lapp but any thoughts they had of taking you on as a guard dog have been shelved because of your recent "injury"[;)]

It might be the start of Arthur''s M£30 investment. A lick of paint and a new carpet. McScally''s office will be next, with tropical fish tank built into the wall.

was talking to one of the assistants in there yesterday and they''re closing for a week for refurbishments. Don''t think they''re putting in air conditioning unfortunately so it''ll still be a sauna on match days

[quote user="National express super guard "]some more seats going in there? :p
[/quote]

[:D] Wherever there''s a gap,cram them in,obstructed view or not.

They just remembered our last promotion to the Prem and have ordered a trailer full of tat boasting.................."WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

[:$]

OTBC

I was in the shop in the Mall the other day, and to be honest, i can never remember them having such a bad range of cheap, Ebayesk shite as that. 90% of the store was made up of ''League 1 Champions'' T shirts, and the rest sale items. I can only assume they are decorating and getting ready for new stock.

With so much money to be made, on club merchandise, you''d have thought that they would have a constant turn over of new stuff in. Anything retro flies off the shelf, and the ''Never Blue'', Range was Superb. (so much so, i copied one for a tattoo)

Personal opinion I suppose but shop is always packed before games so possibly proves that the Ebayesk *** stock is bought.

Better quality stock is an option but the prices will go up!. All about finding a happy medium I suppose?

The staff do a grand job and I always find it very well managed.

Talking about shops I hear the Castle Mall is selling tickets again, whats going on there?

[quote user="cityangel"]Talking about shops I hear the Castle Mall is selling tickets again, whats going on there?[/quote]I have been buying tickets there for about 2 years. [^o)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Except, of course, they stopped a little while ago, and now seemed to have started again.[/quote]Oh really? [:P] Never noticed. [:$] How are you this evening Graham? [:D]

In fairness Brendo, it''s only been over this summer - they actually put a notice in the window saying you can only get tickets in person down the ticket office at the ground (presumably as a cost-cutting measure).  I can only assume that several people didn''t take too kindly too it and/or the club realised it''s actually a really stupid idea, given how easy it is to nip into the Mall shop when you''re in the city.  I found this out two weeks ago, I was in the city and wandered all the way down to Carrow Road to get tickets for the Gillingham match, only to find that afternoon, purely by chance, that they had started selling tickets in the Mall again.  My, how I laughed*.And I am well, thanks for asking... yourself?

*Did not actually laugh.

Ohhhh, bad times. [:(] But you got a lovely walk in the sunshine! Which was lovely, right? I need to take a trip to either ticket office badly now! Need tickets for:Everton (I think I will go I have decided)Scunthorpe away (should be a great game, kinda glad we have 2 of our easier games first)and Gillingham in the cup. So a trip is rather necessary. Good thanks, well up for the new season just 10 days and 19 hours away now. [:D]

''''Personal opinion I suppose but shop is always packed before games so possibly proves that the Ebayesk *** stock is bought.

Better quality stock is an option but the prices will go up!. All about finding a happy medium I suppose?

The staff do a grand job and I always find it very well managed.''''

I agree with what your saying, and to have a range of stuff for kids within a pocket money range would also be a good idea. The point i was making about the ''Ebayesk ***'', was that there always seem to be an abundance left over in the sale, so perhaps it doesn''t sell as well. The league one champions shirts looked like they''ed been knocked up for street corner sellers, yet they were charging £12 for them (original price)

I did write to Mr McNally some while back about stocking a range of club themed (ahem)  '' adult wear '' items etcTo date I haven''t had a replyMaybe he''s still looking at the drawings I enclosed with the letter

Lol, not sure if anyone has been in another team''s club shop, but our stuff really is embarrassingly crap.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, not sure if anyone has been in another team''s club shop, but our stuff really is embarrassingly crap.
[/quote]

No,it''s not just ours.I had a look through my brothers Spurs ''catalogue'' and they sell the same sort of tat,albeit Premiership quality tat!

Now where can i get an NCFC towel?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, not sure if anyone has been in another team''s club shop, but our stuff really is embarrassingly crap.[/quote]

No,it''s not just ours.I had a look through my brothers Spurs ''catalogue'' and they sell the same sort of tat,albeit Premiership quality tat!

Now where can i get an NCFC towel?

[/quote]Its like they treat us like idiots and we''d wear anything poor quality as long as its got "Norwich City" on it. Still I suppose they wouldn''t be stocking it if people weren''t buying it!

[quote user="cityangel"]Talking about shops I hear the Castle Mall is selling tickets again, whats going on there?[/quote]

I thought it was a daft idea to stop selling match tickets in the Mall shop in the first place. Not everybody wants to make a trip down to Carrow Road specially to buy tickets. Castle Mall is much more convenient for shoppers and those who wish to purchase tickets in their lunch hour. I should imagine the footfall in the Mall shop dropped considerably as a consequence and thus sales of merchandise too.