Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

lappin and daley

just realised daley hasnt figured in any friendlies yet and lappin has hardly had a game either, does anybody know why? Are they maybe on their way out of the club?

[quote user="Seat0123"]Well he was captain at the Dagenham and Redbridge game.[/quote]Lappin that is, not Daley.I think Lappin (King of Spain) is definitely going to be kept out of the side by his classies compatriate Surman (Prince of Spain).

[quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="Seat0123"]

Well he was captain at the Dagenham and Redbridge game.
[/quote]

Lappin that is, not Daley.

I think Lappin (King of Spain) is definitely going to be kept out of the side by his classies compatriate Surman (Prince of Spain).
[/quote]

I am sure thatif the right offer came in for Lappin then Lambert would sell but he is not ''dead wood'' by any means.

I feel he will be used as a squad player this season and I think he is a very good squad player to have at this level. Very profesional player and can play in a few positions

My old man was asking the other day what on earth has happened to Daley?  Can`t remember him being released but haven`t heard his name mentioned for ages.  Injured?  Anyone know?