Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Norwich v Everton chit chat

Should be a good indication where we are this one. I think Lambert will be putting out the same team likely to face Watford, to get them some game time together.

Everton will most likely be one of those teams fighting for the last European place, and have just got some of their world cup stars back for a runout. Anyone know if Beckford will be playing? He was taken off injured against PNE last week (after scoring 2). That was PNE 0 Everton 3. I would hope to at least do better than that, although a win for Naaridge is probably unlikely.

I agree but lambert will try a large amount of players in defence i think as this is what need to be strong all season long who ever is playing there.

I think you''ll see the team likely to face Watford. Hence why a lot of people were rested against Lincoln. I would expect to see Ruddy, R. Martin, Nelson, Ward and Drury in defence (Almost picks itself now Smith and Whitbread are injured) . A midfield of Hoolahan, Surman, Fox and Crofts. (Given that Hughes and Smith are struggling). Up front Jackson and Martin (Although fingers crossed Holt may make the Watford game)