Sign in to follow this  
Stella Canary

Should Wizard stay or should Wizard go?

But then again his posts have made made me laugh again after Saturday - good to read something completely none serious and funny on a Monday.

Even beats reading the Sun for fictional opinions.

I''m new to this forum so won''t say yay or nay. The guy seems to have a serious post count and IMO regular posters are valued member of any forum. be it for banter or knowledge.

BTW whats the name of the guy in the bowler who was with you on sat. Did he know he made MotD?

Well Stella...

I''d say go...........

But the last thing I need, is for the wrath of the almighty and powerful striking me down from above... with nothing on my head but my hair to protect me...

and If you care to glance at my picture...

you can see I''ve been in trouble with his lordship before...

So Wiz.... sir, I vote for you to go.............no stay........

DAMMMMMMIT!!!!!!!!!, my hair just recovered.......

How things Stella... getting ready for your trip our neck of the woods, I think I''ve got the right month this time?

Yeah he text me to let me know we were on TV!  We call him "Ron The Manager", he writes a report on our website (haven''t got this week''s yet):

http://www.stellacanaries.com

He''s planning on wearing a different hat at every away game this season - you can see some of them on the gallery page.

As for my post - just thought it would be a laugh, because of Wizards Worthy tantrums today.  I agree any posters are valuable posters. Not to be taken seriously

[quote]The Wiz must stay ! ...... anyway he will be nice company for Delia and Nige.[/quote]

The Wiz must go!..hang on...wrong thread...what am I saying?... let me think a second.... yeah, the wiz must stay...hang on...no...I mean go!... Oh, I give up.

But thanks for the laugh Stella. 

Go? The Wiz is omnipresent so how can he go?

This board would be a poorer place without his bizarre opinions

OTBC

[quote]Yeah he text me to let me know we were on TV! We call him "Ron The Manager", he writes a report on our website (haven''t got this week''s yet): http://www.stellacanaries.com He''s planning on wearin...[/quote]

Hi SC, notice on your website something about :-

" definitely not off the A12 between Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft "

Why that can only be Gorleston surely, what we done wrong then ?

Sorry Wiz but I think you should be sent to Coventry as punishment.

No, actually a better place for you would be America

I can''t believe anyone started a thread to have Wiz dispatched. Next thing we know Worthy will pick Mullers ahead of Holt, Helveg will start at centre back, Jonson will be up front with Huckerby and Brennan will be left midfield.

Leave whiz alone!

He kept us up to date when we needed the news, he told us huckerby will sign!!!!

Give one chance to say who we are signing in january (what players) and then he can prove his worth.

All hail whiz and his crystal balls!!!!!!!

Think Wiz should stay but be put in the stocks for a few hours for daring to suggest Worthy leaves.   

If I go for a Wiz it usually involves standing at the toilet with the seat up!

On that basis alone I can''t have a go at a wiz even if I don''t agree with all of his views all of the time (but then again who does with anybody).

[quote]Hes not going anywhere, we''d be lost without him.[/quote]

Such touching support from the truly great posters on here, I''m nearly humbled!.

Seriously, I''m not fit to lick their collective keyboards. I just wish I could compose threads and posts like them.

DD, Gazza and Susie are truely deserving the title of Guru''s.

City Angel is just that, an absolute Angel, and a joy to read.

Morph, Templeton, Zipper, Yankee Canary, Keelens Glove, Bury Yellow, Gorleston Jim and Stella, are all superb posters. Your eloquence puts my drivel to shame, guys and gals!.

Norman Canary a newbie, and is great fun to read.

And there are many more I''ve forgotten to add, please forgive me!.

Now The old Wiz, lacks their writing skill, and shoots from the hip a lot of the time, but there is a common ground we all share, we support the best in the world, Norwich City, yes?.

We just do it in different ways!.     

i have until now refrained from answering this post - just because someone (whoever they are, less one of our more regular posters) has a different opinion to the majority, should he/she be called a glory hunter, sad supporter, whatever?  Of course not, why should we all think the same for god''s sake, i have really loud and passionate disagreements with my family and friends about this team!!  I wouldn''t dream of calling any of them glory hunters or think I am a better supporter than them just because they don''t agree with my point of view

as for getting rid of Wiz, no way, or anyone else for that matter - we just all have to learn that just because we don''t all share the same sentiments or points of view doesn''t mean any of us are better!

Wiz, i always love your posts - and it is just mad that anyone should think you are not a true fan, i know you are and i hope that the posters who question it remember if it weren''t for the likes of you there wouldn''t be a football club for them to support

keep on posting and put a few spells on the binners before it is too late 

Wizard should definitely go...to the psychiatrists.

Anybody who comes on an internet messageboard and pretends to be a Wizard needs serious help in my opinion...

[quote]Wizard should definitely go...to the psychiatrists. Anybody who comes on an internet messageboard and pretends to be a Wizard needs serious help in my opinion...[/quote]

Pretends? Campbell. how little you know me, or of the world around you, my friend. 

[quote]Wizard should definitely go...to the psychiatrists. Anybody who comes on an internet messageboard and pretends to be a Wizard needs serious help in my opinion...[/quote]

campbell

how do you know he is pretending? 

[quote]campbell how do you know he is pretending?[/quote]

I wish he was pretending!