Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Bleedin' Black Bugs!

Got absolutely engulfed in them today, annoying buggers! I spose a few thousand illuminous yellow shirts didn''t help either.....

P.S. that guy in the Sunderland shirt in the Lower Barclay is a legend.

[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]Got absolutely engulfed in them today, annoying buggers! I spose a few thousand illuminous yellow shirts didn''t help either.....

P.S. that guy in the Sunderland shirt in the Lower Barclay is a legend.[/quote]

Ahaa! When we played Sunderland in the Carling Cup last season I was sat next to a guy wearing a Newcastle top [:P]

Try wearing a green top mate. I get the fckers covered over me. Come to think of it, any colour top I wear the sods are all over me.

So you didnt like the supporters around you! You didnt like the little black bugs

Why didnt you stay at home?

Typical Yokal supporter always complaining!!!!

They (the little black flys) come off the corn and their appearance is a sure sign that the harvest is on!

So you didnt like the supporters around you! You didnt like the little black bugs

Why didnt you stay at home?

Typical Yokal supporter always complaining!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

I''m not always complaining, infact I''d say I''m one of the more positive supporters on here. I just don''t like being surrounded by utter fools and annoying black bugs that affect your concentration and enjoyment of the game.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]They (the little black flys) come off the corn and their appearance is a sure sign that the harvest is on![/quote]You''ve been reading an Edin Blyton book haven''t you.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Old Shuck"]They (the little black flys) come off the corn and their appearance is a sure sign that the harvest is on![/quote]You''ve been reading an Edin Blyton book haven''t you.[/quote]

Son of a Farmer mate! Mind you, as a one-time "Famous Five" devotee, I can''t remember them ever doing much on the farm, it was all islands and deserted houses!

If the bugs are bigger than thunder flies/bugs and are black, round and the size of a match head, then they are Pollen bugs. Unfortunately they are attracted to yellow! Hence the infestations usually start with the flowering of Oil Seed Rape... bit of a bugger when there are thousands of city fans wearing yellow at CR.

Christ, I am dull.

How on earth has this become a newsworthy story?!http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/eveningnews24/norwich-news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=NewsSplash&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=xNews&itemid=NOED27%20Jul%202010%2015%3A58%3A07%3A467

Lol. This story is one of the top stories on the telegraph website.

You''re famous now, Captain Holt!

The link finally works.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7914299/Norwich-City-fans-plagued-by-bugs-since-team-switched-to-brighter-kit.html

Haha, that''s awesome. [:)]Just a quick question, do you reckon they''d be about for the Watford game next week as it''s evening?

My local team here i Sweden played ipswich some 10 years ago... I went to the game wearing my Norwich jersey, the one with the colmans sign on it :D

Hawksbee & Jacobs are covering this important story on Talksport this afternoon. No time given yet, keep listening!

[quote user="Penfold"]Hawksbee & Jacobs are covering this important story on Talksport this afternoon. No time given yet, keep listening![/quote]

This is now coming up after the 3 o''clock news...