Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Where do you sit?

Oh, forgot to mention we sit about 2 rows from the stairs thing, so easy to get out and get drink at HT. [Y] If you''re at the top of the jarrold or something, doesn''t it take like 10 mins?

[quote user="Henry"]Snakepit, an aisle seat on row N.Perfect, love the atmosphere in there ... and easy to get a drink and a bite to eat at half time [:)][/quote]Are you on the aisle nearest to the Barclay?I''m on the aisle there on row E

I sit Barclay Block A. Row C.Love it!!!!, Great View, Love being up close to the pitch, and the atmosphere is amazing!.The lounge downstairs is also top quality.

I reckon I have the best seat in the whole ground, well, one of the best anyway.  Block K Row HH of the Jarrold, right on the half way line, about 3/4''s of the way up the stand.  I challenge anyone to beat that for a view of the pitch, it''s like watching the game on TV, but with atmosphere.  The season tickets are more expensive, but you get what you pay for I guess.

Brendo, it does usually take a while to leave at the end of the game, but what I usually do is head down the the bottom of the stand on 90 mins and sit in someone''s empty seat until the final whistle, the same two are always available! 

Upper Barclay, Block EU. Great view of the pitch and the away fans. The upper does sing as well which is great. The only time I want to change seat is when we score and the players run towards the stand - at that point I want to be lower Barclay.

[quote user="morty"]Upper Barclay, sat there for about 10 years now. Cracking view, and the atmosphere carries up from the Lower and the Snake pit, also, we do actually sing up there too btw.

Sat in the Jarrold for the Newcastle game, and the view there is amazing, but the season tickets cost more there and I''m not sure about the atmosphere, I remember sitting in the old South stand and it having a high percentage of old biddies doing their knitting.
[/quote]

Thats the only part of the ground i have never sat in!..Lower barclay to right of goal,moved 3 times since 2001..satrted off far left near gangway,but hated the steward there,who thought too much of his position! ...Want to try upper one day,but mate refuses to sit anywhere else....have sat in snakepit,but was filled with to many wannabees,though there were a few ol school who new my brother

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

[quote user="morty"]Upper Barclay, sat there for about 10 years now. Cracking view, and the atmosphere carries up from the Lower and the Snake pit, also, we do actually sing up there too btw.Sat in the Jarrold for the Newcastle game, and the view there is amazing, but the season tickets cost more there and I''m not sure about the atmosphere, I remember sitting in the old South stand and it having a high percentage of old biddies doing their knitting.[/quote]

Thats the only part of the ground i have never sat in!..Lower barclay to right of goal,moved 3 times since 2001..satrted off far left near gangway,but hated the steward there,who thought too much of his position! ...Want to try upper one day,but mate refuses to sit anywhere else....have sat in snakepit,but was filled with to many wannabees,though there were a few ol school who new my brother

[/quote]View from my seat.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEYBP4Vz_Bk

[quote user="ncfcstar"]

Brendo, it does usually take a while to leave at the end of the game, but what I usually do is head down the the bottom of the stand on 90 mins and sit in someone''s empty seat until the final whistle, the same two are always available! 

[/quote]real early leavers I guess?

I go to football to stand and sing/chant/shout for as much of the 90 minutes as possible.. I love watching football, but for me, without the atmosphere I probably wouldnt bother.. Lower Barclay and probably Snakepit (although have never sat there) are, imo, the only places to watch football. Have sat in The Jarrold a few times, and to be honest the atmosphere is rubbish for 80-90% of the match.. Each to their own but I just dont get people who go to football, sit on their hands all game and clap politely when we score.. Generally the atmosphere at Carrow Road, with 25k city fans there is pathetic (imo)

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Is the leg room the same,and what is the speed of service like at halftime mate?[/quote]Legroom is okay, isn''t it standard round the whole ground then? Then I''m 5 foot 7 so its hardly going to be an issue for me lol.Speed of service isn''t too bad, although the bar is small it doesn''t get that busy at half time, its mostly people queuing for a pee.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclaybred"]Is the leg room the same,and what is the speed of service like at halftime mate?[/quote]

Legroom is okay, isn''t it standard round the whole ground then? Then I''m 5 foot 7 so its hardly going to be an issue for me lol.

Speed of service isn''t too bad, although the bar is small it doesn''t get that busy at half time, its mostly people queuing for a pee.
[/quote]

I thought there was less up there as it looks steeper than the lower? ...Im 5.11 but only 8.5/9 shoe size...hello how did we get on to the pers stuff!? lol ..I enjoy country walks and ...... :) ..You have to leave 5 mins at least,before the halftime break,to get a drink etc,down below!

As I Live In Gloucester And My Uncles Away On Holiday For The Watford Game, He Has Been Kind Enough To Let Me Attend In His Place ... Its The Back Of The Upper N&P, And Has An Amazing View, Unfortenatley I Have Learned That There Is Next To No Atmosphere There, I Have A Ticket In The Snakepit For The Gillingham Game, Its My First Time In The Snakepit And Have Been Told To Expect A Fantastic Atmosphere, Being So Far Away And Only 16 Its Hard For Me To Make Home Games, So I Get Bout 2/3 In A Season, And Attend Mostly Away Games... Which I Must Say Have Such An Amazing Atmosphere Thanks To Our Fantastic And Loyal Supporters

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclaybred"]Is the leg room the same,and what is the speed of service like at halftime mate?[/quote]Legroom is okay, isn''t it standard round the whole ground then? Then I''m 5 foot 7 so its hardly going to be an issue for me lol.Speed of service isn''t too bad, although the bar is small it doesn''t get that busy at half time, its mostly people queuing for a pee.[/quote]

I thought there was less up there as it looks steeper than the lower? ...Im 5.11 but only 8.5/9 shoe size...hello how did we get on to the pers stuff!? lol ..I enjoy country walks and ...... :) ..You have to leave 5 mins at least,before the halftime break,to get a drink etc,down below!

[/quote]Quite small feet you have there lol, errrrrr, moving on.On the odd occasion I have had a beer at half time I have had time to go for a slash, buy said beer, and be back in my seat ready for the whistle.

My piece of plastic and terracing is Lower Barclay Block E Row W Seat 128. Yes I renewed again even though the advice was to move.[:O] I like it there!!! [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]N and p upper[/quote]It`s River End, always will be[:@]

[quote user="WOTB"][quote user="I am a Banana"]N and p upper[/quote]It`s River End, always will be[:@][/quote]

Lower tier right in the corner of the River end for me WOTB

[quote user="WOTB"][quote user="I am a Banana"]N and p upper[/quote]It`s River End, always will be[:@][/quote]

Lower tier right in the corner of the River end for me WOTB

Guess i kinda failed at that quote thing, anyone wanna enlighten me where i went wrong?

[quote user="KING OF NP"]Guess i kinda failed at that quote thing, anyone wanna enlighten me where i went wrong?[/quote]Download firefox.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Henry"]Snakepit, an aisle seat on row N.Perfect, love the atmosphere in there ... and easy to get a drink and a bite to eat at half time [:)][/quote]Are you on the aisle nearest to the Barclay?I''m on the aisle there on row E[/quote]Nope its the City stand side. Good view, despite it being obstructed [:|]Have sat in the Jarrold before, and yes ... its a good view ... but i prefer the atmosphere [Y]

I sit in the city stand, row e, seat 208. Quite a decent view can see the length of the pitch, can be quite hard to see what happens on the oppisite side near jarrold sometimes though when its raining or snowing. But all in all a good seat.

Also its quite a good atmosphere as its not far (19 seats) from the snake pit corner