Sign in to follow this  
Jason Shackells limp Tackle

Probably been asked before...

and it is irrelevant to the extreme! Here goes.... Having seen pictures of Paul Lambert wearing a suit on the touchlines for all the friendlies, but only having seen him wear a tracksuit for league and cup games has made me think. What do you prefer to see, suit or tracksuit on a manager?

Recently, all of our more successful managers have gone for the sporting casual look. Walker, Worthington and Lambert.

[quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]an umbrella [;)][/quote]

The wally with the brolly is certainly doing OK at FC Twente. Shame he''s adopted a comedy Dutch accent for interviews. Yesh, for shure..

[/quote]

he is at wolfsburg now [y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]an umbrella [;)][/quote]

The wally with the brolly is certainly doing OK at FC Twente. Shame he''s adopted a comedy Dutch accent for interviews. Yesh, for shure..

[/quote]

he is at wolfsburg now [y]

[/quote]

Oops.. faintly remember hearing something about it now.. Certainly going to be harder for him to replicate success in the Bundesliga than in the Eredivisie. At least he can still keep the comedy accent...

During these tight times I would prefer to see him dressed as Captain Canary he can then do the business as half time. Gary Holt can be splat the cat and Culverhouse can be raz the clown

[quote user="ting tong"]During these tight times I would prefer to see him dressed as Captain Canary he can then do the business as half time. Gary Holt can be splat the cat and Culverhouse can be raz the clown[/quote]

Im sure i heard SD pete was Captain canary [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Lambo looks cool in most things, but much prefer seeing him in tracky[/quote]

I think he will keep this look too [y]

I like that he only wears the glasses with the casual look, I wonder if he pops contacts in when wearing the tracksuit?

Do you think his Mrs has an input to what he looks best in?

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

I like that he only wears the glasses with the casual look, I wonder if he pops contacts in when wearing the tracksuit?

Do you think his Mrs has an input to what he looks best in?

[/quote]

players may have a say so they can spot him easier if they need to take instructions?