Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

No son, real fans stick their hand in their pocket, up-front, long before each season starts year after year after year. It''s sort of different from queing up at the buy-back window once in a blue moon.

Of course the REAL fans stuck their hand in their pocket and purchased shares wen the club was in dire need. These heroes of Norwich City should be remembered for all time with some sort of embossed relief on the wall of the Main (real fans) Stand.

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]

No son, real fans stick their hand in their pocket, up-front, long before each season starts year after year after year. It''s sort of different from queing up at the buy-back window once in a blue moon.

Of course the REAL fans stuck their hand in their pocket and purchased shares wen the club was in dire need. These heroes of Norwich City should be remembered for all time with some sort of embossed relief on the wall of the Main (real fans) Stand.

[/quote]

I am only a member,but am also a shareholder.Am i real or unreal?[:P]

You''re just deliberately being awkward now, aren''t you Herman?

Whilst your contribution as a shareholder will always be welcomed, as a non-season-ticket holder you''re definitely a fairweather "fan". Although looking at your picture, you like a bit of an old gimmer who''s not so steady on his pins any more so there are mitigating circumstances.

Did you start "supporting" Norwich City when Worthy guided us tothe Premiership or was it when we got to the playoff final?

[quote user=""]You''re just deliberately being awkward now, aren''t you Herman?[/quote]

Me,never.Just a bit confused.

a)I''m not local=not a real fan.

b)Shareholder=real fan.

c)Member=not real fan.

I just wish Monty would make his mind up!

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]

Whilst your contribution as a shareholder will always be welcomed, as a non-season-ticket holder you''re definitely a fairweather "fan". Although looking at your picture, you like a bit of an old gimmer who''s not so steady on his pins any more so there are mitigating circumstances.

Did you start "supporting" Norwich City when Worthy guided us tothe Premiership or was it when we got to the playoff final?

[/quote]

Prem of course.Then someone else for a few seasons.Then i rejoined last season!(Well,quite a few games into last season).

Not wishing to sound like a glory hunter,but it was whoever won the Prem title at the time[:$]

I just bet there will be someone in this thread any second who "totally wanted" to buy a season ticket but couldn''t buy one as they are sold out.[:D]

[quote user="morty"]I just bet there will be someone in this thread any second who "totally wanted" to buy a season ticket but couldn''t buy one as they are sold out.

[:D]
[/quote]

yeah, there will be - but it wont be me!!! [:D]