Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Under 16 tickets?

Is under 16, actually under 16? Or, is it 16 and under? If it is actually under 16, then my next question is :If I was to get tickets for Scunthorpe, and I wanted to get an under 16 ticket, would I need to make an account when I deny having an account already? Or can you buy tickets without being a member? I remember for an under 16 ticket last season I made an account with false details, but would I need to do it again?Thanks. [Y]Apologies if I have missed something and am wasting time. [:(]

You know perfectly bloody well you have to be UNDER 16, I only told you other day.

Anyway just get an under 21 ticket which you really are, it''s only like an extra £5.

And yes, as you already knew as I''ve told you, you do need an account to buy tickets.

[quote user="Brendo "]I made an account with false details........[/quote]You realise fraud carries a 30-year prison sentence?

You haven''t helped your case by opening a new thread yesterday telling everyone where you sit!

Bye Brendo! [:''(]

But this will make up for the time that I was refused a childs ticket at the cinema, when I was actually a child. [:|] Needing ID to prove you are too young - never heard anything so ridiculous. Anyway, it''s an away game so i''ll be fine. [:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]Just plead insanity Brendo, you will get away with it![;)][/quote]If they''re using your pinkun posts as the evidence, I think Butler''s right, "Diminished Reponsibility" is a VERY achieveable outcome for you [:)]

It''s no good you changing the subject Brendo, you''ve admitted to fraudulently obtaining tickets and it has been reported. Knowing it takes about a week to issue an arrest warrant, I reckon the police will be knocking on your door about a week today. You can expect to be taken to the station in handcuffs and strip searched ( including an internal ) and then being questioned for 72 hours before you appear at the magistrates court to enter your plea. Bail is unlikely as the offence is a serious one and you are clearly a danger to the public.

ps. Could you arrange for your dad to leave your season ticket behind the bar at the Nelson next Friday at about 7pm. I will reimburse your money on your release. [H]

Thanks, Lapp. [;)]

[quote user="Roy"]You know perfectly bloody well you have to be UNDER 16, I only told you other day. Anyway just get an under 21 ticket which you really are, it''s only like an extra £5. And yes, as you already knew as I''ve told you, you do need an account to buy tickets.[/quote]

Well said Roy [:)]

[quote user="The Black Panther"]Lock him up![/quote]Benny! [:D] How are ya pal?Where you at btw?

I''m 16, and a Season Ticket Holder. Mine''s an Under 21 Season Ticket.and for the two friendlies against Newcastle and Everton. I had to pay the £15 for Adult, rather than £10 for Under 16. So Under 16 means exactly that, 15 and Under basically lol

[quote user="Daz"]I''m 16, and a Season Ticket Holder. Mine''s an Under 21 Season Ticket.

and for the two friendlies against Newcastle and Everton. I had to pay the £15 for Adult, rather than £10 for Under 16.

So Under 16 means exactly that, 15 and Under basically lol
[/quote]

Whats the differance Brendo and a computor? Answer, You only have to tell the computor once.

[quote user="Daz"]I''m 16, and a Season Ticket Holder. Mine''s an Under 21 Season Ticket.

and for the two friendlies against Newcastle and Everton. I had to pay the £15 for Adult, rather than £10 for Under 16.

[/quote]But I am not rich. [:''(]

I am pleased to inform you all that I got an under 21 ticket today for Scunny. [:)]   On the way back I saw Oli Johnson, and some guy who does Look east driving, just a few cars apart on bracondale! Good times. [:)]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Whats the differance Brendo and a computor? Answer, You only have to tell the computor once.

[/quote]*Computer [Y]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Also, how does this make sense? Where in this thread was I needed to be told twice?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Also, how does this make sense? Where in this thread was I needed to be told twice?[/quote]brendo be quiet.!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Brendo is getting locked up [:O]

woo the pinkun will be a slightly quieter place [;)]

[/quote]

You can talk! The place would be a much better place with more pomegranate around.

[quote user="I am a Pomegranate"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

You can talk! The place would be a much better place with more pomegranate around.

[/quote]

but people prefer bananas, and noone likes pomegranate!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="I am a Pomegranate"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Can I be the apple of the forum?0 [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="I am a Pomegranate"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Some prefer pomegranates...more exotic!

[/quote]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="I am a Pomegranate"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

your one of these

[IMG]http://www.eclecticepicurean.com/Pictures/Desserts/Spotted%20Dick.jpg[/IMG]