Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

An idea...

[quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="chicken"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]basically - lets get the banana off this message board.[/quote]Banana, do you get bothered by the abuse? I am just used to it now. It''s definately between us two the most hated one right? I bet every person was a saint when they were young, and we should all bow down to their superior authority.
[/quote]

Nope. Not everyone was a saint but then not everyone spouted so much rubbish and tried deliberately to wind people up so much.

I was certainly no saint but I also wasn''t foolish enough to try and stick out - that way you''re noticed and an easy target.

Another idea would be to get rid of the post counts, I think you guys have been targeted because you post so much, perhaps without the post counts they wouldnt know how much.

Also I am not fooled into being convinced that either of you are THAT young.

[/quote]Bet you lot would have if you had a pc in those days! I can honestly say to you, hand on heart as an honest man, I do not try to wind others up. In fact, people try to wind me up more. [:|] And the post count thing is pathetic. I''d be more than happy for it to be scrapped. Apparantly my post count is like my bible. [:P] But truth be told, I don''t even know what it is.

How about (sorry to name names), but Jas, Wiz, Way, and Nutty who all have over 10,000 posts? If you guys are too immature to ignore something you find annoying (as I always try to do), then you need to grow up, seriously!
[/quote]

its about the time period we have achieved the posts though. Nutty, wiz and jas have been posting for 5 years or so. WAY seems to have a very hig h amount of posts though [:S]

[/quote]

WAY is a women - they love to natter!!!

[/quote]

so why cant bananas natter?!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="chicken"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]basically - lets get the banana off this message board.[/quote]Banana, do you get bothered by the abuse? I am just used to it now. It''s definately between us two the most hated one right? I bet every person was a saint when they were young, and we should all bow down to their superior authority.
[/quote]

Nope. Not everyone was a saint but then not everyone spouted so much rubbish and tried deliberately to wind people up so much.

I was certainly no saint but I also wasn''t foolish enough to try and stick out - that way you''re noticed and an easy target.

Another idea would be to get rid of the post counts, I think you guys have been targeted because you post so much, perhaps without the post counts they wouldnt know how much.

[/quote]Bet you lot would have if you had a pc in those days! I can honestly say to you, hand on heart as an honest man, I do not try to wind others up. In fact, people try to wind me up more. [:|] And the post count thing is pathetic. I''d be more than happy for it to be scrapped. Apparantly my post count is like my bible. [:P] But truth be told, I don''t even know what it is.

How about (sorry to name names), but Jas, Wiz, Way, and Nutty who all have over 10,000 posts? If you guys are too immature to ignore something you find annoying (as I always try to do), then you need to grow up, seriously!
[/quote]

its about the time period we have achieved the posts though. Nutty, wiz and jas have been posting for 5 years or so. WAY seems to have a very hig h amount of posts though [:S]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because fruit don''t speak.

[quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="chicken"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

they can type.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="chicken"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

they can type.

[/quote]

More the pity!

[quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="chicken"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

they can type.

[/quote]

More the pity!

[/quote][:)]

I would be happy to pay up to £18.00 per month to be part of the vital, cosmopolitan forum.

I would like to see moderators re-introduced and would put myself up for the job - no posts from Yarcos or Lahhhdahhnahhhhs!

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]

I would be happy to pay up to £18.00 per month to be part of the vital, cosmopolitan forum.

I would like to see moderators re-introduced and would put myself up for the job - no posts from Yarcos or Lahhhdahhnahhhhs!

[/quote] moderators would have to be long serving pinkun member i would think.

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]Why? Why not a frisky newcomer?[/quote]

newcomers don''t no most of the posters and what they are like....

That''s probably a good thing for you.

Try reading a thread thoroughly before posting too, you''ve made exactly the same point as I did re: your post counts 3 posts down from when I originally made the point.

you also used the word achieved, you achieved your post count, you know I think that''s the problem you see it as a competition.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="chicken"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

they can type.

[/quote]

More the pity!

[/quote][:)][/quote]

Ya

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Banana is not a fruit, it is a spice. However, I am a Banana is a fruit.[/quote]I thought it was part of the herb family? Seriously.

It is the largest spice, or so I learned on a quiz show years ago. Or did they say herb? Well, it''s the largest whatever it is, and it''s not a fruit.