Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

To hell with being cautious...

I think we are going to give Watford a right good slapping.

Everyone is saying don''t get carried away, well to hell with that.

Who thinks the same?

(could get large amounts of egg on face next Friday night)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Yeah 3-0 top of the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Better be careful though, dont forget you dont want us to get to the prem so we better lose to Scunthorpe to even it out

We can get to the playoff and lose in the final. I wouldn''t mind ping up to the prem for a single season but no longer as it''s not a competitive league!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]We can get to the playoff and lose in the final. I wouldn''t mind ping up to the prem for a single season but no longer as it''s not a competitive league![/quote]

hahaha this is possibly your worst post ever!

I was distraught when well lost against birmingham in the playoff final, and you would want to loser?! Beyond belief

And then you would only want to go up for a single season?! So you would enjoy us getting relegated from the prem?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Who thinks the same?

[/quote]Its infectious trying to be me isn''t it waz?...........ie being positive and all that.[;)]

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]We can get to the playoff and lose in the final. I wouldn''t mind ping up to the prem for a single season but no longer as it''s not a competitive league![/quote]

hahaha this is possibly your worst post ever!

I was distraught when well lost against birmingham in the playoff final, and you would want to loser?! Beyond belief

And then you would only want to go up for a single season?! So you would enjoy us getting relegated from the prem?

[/quote]

what losing most weeks - where is the fun in that, playing against teams so the matches would be uncompetitive? - gee that is fun!

Chris Sutton Doesn''t Think So![quote user="First Wazzock"]

Who thinks the same?

[/quote]

I seriously dont get this quote thing, and before you call me uneducated, just don''t, but as my post said: "Chris Sutton Doesn''t think so"

Kinda feels like ive just told a bad joke though and had to say it twice :p

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Who thinks the same?

[/quote]Its infectious trying to be me isn''t it waz?...........ie being positive and all that.[;)][/quote]

I''m positive all the while, whereas you are, but only in small bursts - until you change your mind ![:P]

Birmingham only recently went up and they were pretty competitive, I don''t think their fans would complain...

My point was saying you want to lose a playoff final and get relegated from the prem is absurd.

Whose to say if we went up we wouldn''t get good investment into the club?

I do kind of see where your coming from...just about

So if we got up, you would want us to lose most weeks to make sure we get relegated? Are you really this much of a tw@, or are you just trying to put it on? If we won the PO''s, or survived the prem on the last day would you be disappointed? Have you ever heard of being ambitious and wanting to be the best you can, not rot away in the second tier, every one wants to be at the top, of whats achievable for them, and for us, this is in the prem.

As for the OP, I think we are going to start the season with a 3-0 win!

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Who thinks the same?

[/quote]Its infectious trying to be me isn''t it waz?...........ie being positive and all that.[;)][/quote]

I''m positive all the while, whereas you are, but only in small bursts - until you change your mind ![:P]

[/quote]An urban myth.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Who thinks the same?

[/quote]An urban myth.[/quote]proven regularly by you...as for the OP. I think we will struggle in the first half but superior fitness and experience will see a couple of goals in the 2nd half.

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Who thinks the same?

[/quote]An urban myth.[/quote]
proven regularly by you...

as for the OP. I think we will struggle in the first half but superior fitness and experience will see a couple of goals in the 2nd half.
[/quote]Ok smarty pants, last time.