Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Re: Norwich vs Everton LIVE VIA STREAM

[quote user="I never eat a Pig cos a Pig is a Cop"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Fairly confident that link won''t work unfortunately.[/quote]

Oh really...why not...I was hanging all my hopes on that working? It says there will be a window appear before the match kick off where live streaming can be watched.

Shame if not.[/quote]It might work, there''s usually a lot of sites like that though that advertise it just so you''ll go on their website or whatever. Usually if it''s on it''s listed on the main streaming sites but it isn''t, but it''s worth a go.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="I never eat a Pig cos a Pig is a Cop"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Fairly confident that link won''t work unfortunately.[/quote]

Oh really...why not...I was hanging all my hopes on that working? It says there will be a window appear before the match kick off where live streaming can be watched.

Shame if not.[/quote]It might work, there''s usually a lot of sites like that though that advertise it just so you''ll go on their website or whatever. Usually if it''s on it''s listed on the main streaming sites but it isn''t, but it''s worth a go.[/quote]

I''ll give it a go...failing that...not really sure!

If anyone''s able to send me a PM with the weblink, I''d be hugely appreciative...[{]

C''mon guys you can all use Google cant you?!Just type the obvious words in...   Ive got two links so far, no pictures yet, not certain there will be but fingers crossed!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]C''mon guys you can all use Google cant you?!Just type the obvious words in...   Ive got two links so far, no pictures yet, not certain there will be but fingers crossed![/quote]All the results im getting are those advert ones, didnt see the game on p2p4u or justin when i checked few mins ago.

Type ''Norwich Everton Stream''  into google. The first result provides a linkThe fifth result is a direct link

Again no guarantees these will even work.. But we shall see

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Those links dont look as if they will work!! Radio Norfolk and SSN it is!!![/quote]Agreed. You would expect them to be found on the usual sites.. Anyway im off out (Great timing I know...) Im sure if one does turn up someone will post it