Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Re: Norwich vs Everton LIVE VIA STREAM

[quote user="morty"]Shut your whining the pair of you, despite the fact its a meaningless friendly, and I can''t really afford it, I have decided that the contribution of £35 to the cause is more important than me eating for a few days.

Its about time people put their money where their mouth is.

[:)]
[/quote]

Sorry morty you''re a total  [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/tosser.gif[/img]

Its not about just not eating, do you pay utility bills, petrol etc?

It would cost me nearly £45, its x2 with me when I go to games, I just don''t have it, hmm? if proper City fans are all like you, then thank God I''m not one!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Shut your whining the pair of you, despite the fact its a meaningless friendly, and I can''t really afford it, I have decided that the contribution of £35 to the cause is more important than me eating for a few days.Its about time people put their money where their mouth is.[:)][/quote]

I''m saving up for the 25% price hike on my pre match pie on Friday......[;)]

[/quote]I''m glad you''re showing support though, and not defecting to Morrissons.[;)][/quote]

I will also be supporting the profitability of the Nelson pre match, because I''m a traditionalist[;)]

[/quote]I shall, more than likely, be joining you for some kind of fizzy beverage of the lager variety.[:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Shut your whining the pair of you, despite the fact its a meaningless friendly, and I can''t really afford it, I have decided that the contribution of £35 to the cause is more important than me eating for a few days.Its about time people put their money where their mouth is.[:)][/quote]

Sorry morty you''re a total  [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/tosser.gif[/img]

It would cost me nearly £45, its x2 with me when I go to games, I just don''t have it, hmm? if proper City fans are all like you, then thank God I''m not one!

[/quote]Wow, that was easy.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Shut your whining the pair of you, despite the fact its a meaningless friendly, and I can''t really afford it, I have decided that the contribution of £35 to the cause is more important than me eating for a few days.

Its about time people put their money where their mouth is.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, that was easy.

[/quote]Lol.

Its a sensitive subject with me morty, as Mrs wiz knows.

Nowadays, if I make a couple or 3 games I''m grateful, but I don''t half miss my Barclay seat, and I still have green and yellow blood in my veins.

That will never change, thats whats cruel about it all.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Wow, that was easy.[:)][/quote]Lol.

Its a sensitive subject with me morty, as Mrs wiz knows.

Nowadays, if I make a couple or 3 games I''m grateful, but I don''t half miss my Barclay seat, and I still have green and yellow blood in my veins.

That will never change, thats whats cruel about it all.

[/quote]Pfffft.I''m assuming you have two functioning kidneys? You don''t need them both, a proper fan would sell one of them to fund ticket purchases.[:)]

But Morty, while I have two functioning Kidney''s now, I plan to use one all up in the next few years so if I sell one to watch city now where would I be then? Left with no kidney''s that''s where!

Davo

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]back to the thread, have any of you computer boffins found a live stream yet?[/quote]

what he said

[quote user="Davo"]But Morty, while I have two functioning Kidney''s now, I plan to use one all up in the next few years so if I sell one to watch city now where would I be then? Left with no kidney''s that''s where!

Davo[/quote]An interesting point.Theres also the option of making cash by participating in trials of new drugs and cosmetics, as its cruel to use puppies and monkeys these days apparently. Or if you have childen, and don''t need them all, you could always sell one.A real fan will always always find a way to get ticket money.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]back to the thread, have any of you computer boffins found a live stream yet?[/quote]Check your PM Peas.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Davo"]But Morty, while I have two functioning Kidney''s now, I plan to use one all up in the next few years so if I sell one to watch city now where would I be then? Left with no kidney''s that''s where! Davo[/quote]

An interesting point.

Theres also the option of making cash by participating in trials of new drugs and cosmetics, as its cruel to use puppies and monkeys these days apparently. Or if you have childen, and don''t need them all, you could always sell one.

A real fan will always always find a way to get ticket money.

[/quote]A nice day for fishing morty.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Davo"]But Morty, while I have two functioning Kidney''s now, I plan to use one all up in the next few years so if I sell one to watch city now where would I be then? Left with no kidney''s that''s where! Davo[/quote]An interesting point.Theres also the option of making cash by participating in trials of new drugs and cosmetics, as its cruel to use puppies and monkeys these days apparently. Or if you have childen, and don''t need them all, you could always sell one.A real fan will always always find a way to get ticket money.

[/quote]A nice day for fishing morty.[/quote]Yes, and already caught me a big one.[:)]

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

No reply to my pm yet Wiz [:''(]

Also whats the alternative as a just in case Essex?

Thanks all

[/quote]Search google for ''Norwich Everton stream" or something nearer the time. [Y]

[quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]£3.99 is good value.[/quote]

If there is no free stream I''m prepared to pay £4 to watch the game from the comfort of my own home with a cold beer!

[/quote]As someone said, after they called us racist,i wouldnt give them a £1 let alone £4!..